Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you really excited for gagas next album? Or do you have doubts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I'm not excited, I know I will listen to it the second it leaks but I'm not gonna hype myself anymore

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Not excited.

We always get lots of rumors about the new album, and she always talks a lot about it (in a very metaphorical way, but still), and with everything that has happened I stopped trusting everything we know before the album.

I'm just waiting for the Next One, but not like I can't wait.

Brooke Hoegan

I'm excited as always, but I'm not hyped, oh no, not anymore...

also I have HUGE doubts about the quality... I'm afraid she completely lost the touch with non-stans...

Haroon

I'm looking forward to it but I'm not bothered about waiting, like I'm fine how I am  :shrug: The excitement will begin when I hear a snippet or see a promo image or something, providing I like it :laughga:

Pure Adrenaline

yes

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Creyk

I'm not excited because we all know that it's still more than a year away.

I have huge doubts about the quality of the music she is going to provide, but here's to hoping it will be on the level of Paparazzi. That song is so good.

migamiga

Always excited. Even though I wasn't huge on the last two I still get excited about everything she does. I've never connected with an artist more

Computer

I can't feel my hands.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

blacklistedd

Both. Im really looking forward to it and at the same time I have doubts. Its a fan cliche to say this but whether or not it garners several chart topping singles doesnt matter to me as much as critical reception. I just want her to make a quality mature pop record and sort of ditch all that panders to her young young fans.

Archived