💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you really excited for gagas next album? Or do you have doubts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Since we wont have a new gaga album for a year or two are you honestly excited for it? I think its too far to be excited and I know some members just dont care and will wait until it releases. Some people are doubtful particularly fans that didnt enjoy BTW or ARTPOP. I'm excited but I'll get more excited when she talks more about it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I'm really excited about it but at the same time I hope she takes her time to do it and make it perfect, meanwhile I can enjoy my other's faves recent releases :party:

Anderson123

I'll let the album speak for itself, I only hope she doesn't start hyping it a year before the release date.

Yes, since I wasn't really satisfied with ARTPOP (even though I still like it and listen to it from time to time). I expect some more rockGa or something like BTW vibes but without preachy messages, just good music. :music:

djBuffoon

Her music has only gotten continuously better, to me, so I'm very excited to hear what she's got next.

But, as always, I will take her hype with a grain of salt and let the album do the talking.

Lassex

Not yet! But I'm sure I'll be excited when the first info about it is released (release date, single, covers etc.) :party:

Ursula Buffay

Some people are doubtful particularly fans that didnt enjoy BTW or ARTPOP.

How could those be fans ?

we1Efuk.gif

artpopmess

I'm not excited tbh. Maybe i will be after the lead single but right now I don't care that she's working on new stuff

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Zsolti

I always have doubts but I'm excited to see what she has to offer after all this ARTPOP mess

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

calmar

I'm apathetic. Until there's a release date, a title, and a tracklist, it's really not worth getting oneself excited over.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived