💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's got the next few months Off

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

It's funny how some people talk like they know exactly what Gaga is doing or how she is when we have no idea if she's happy or unhappy, if she's just watching tv or writing music or trying to get pregnant. It's all just a guessing game.

She has said how happy she is before and it turned out she was miserable months later.

I think she's resting a lot, preparing the tour and spending time with Taylor and her friends and family.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably writing and recording new music and relaxing, taking days off, enjoying her family life...

She really need these kind of periods in her life !

Exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Brooke Hoegan

I cant't :lmao:

I know but I can't at some people making her look like she has the hardest job (let's not forget it's a job) to do in the world

I mean yes, her performances also take a lot of hard work, but how many performances did she have in 365 days ? and how many weeks off she had in 2014 ?

there are people in this world that work 6 days in a week and then have a 2 week + some holidays breaks in a whole year

I know but I can't at some people making her look like she has the hardest job (let's not forget it's a job) to do in the world

I mean yes, her performances also take a lot of hard work, but how many performances did she have in 365 days ? and how many weeks off she had in 2014 ?

there are people in this world that work 6 days in a week and then have a 2 week + some holidays breaks in a whole year

She has a lot to do when not in the public's eye, such as writing songs, practicing for performances, designing concepts and eras, and even costume and stage design mockups to hand over to the haus.  I really hope she takes some relaxing time off.  Besides deserving it, it can work to her advantage professionally.  Creative ideas can come out of the blue when you're relaxed and not thinking about work.

I live outside the space time continuum.

thefamefatale

No offense but when isnt she off :air: aside from touring shes always on a break :air:

Please don't say that. She does so much when she's in preparation for the album, and after releasing the album, before the tour, she's planning the tour, she's performing on live television, she's planning appearances, she's planning looks for those appearances, etc. It's very rude to assume that she does nothing until she's on tour. That is something Katy Perry would do - nothing, and expect everyone to do everything for her while she sits around and waits to make money from her world tour. Please be considerate and open minded.

don't be a drag

Please don't say that. She does so much when she's in preparation for the album, and after releasing the album, before the tour, she's planning the tour, she's performing on live television, she's planning appearances, she's planning looks for those appearances, etc. It's very rude to assume that she does nothing until she's on tour. That is something Katy Perry would do - nothing, and expect everyone to do everything for her while she sits around and waits to make money from her world tour. Please be considerate and open minded.

Ugh thank you for this. Also how many of you knew she was performing tonight beforehand? We really don't know everything she has to do. Plus she has a perfume coming out on the 15th y'all are so ready to crucify :madge:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

I think Eau de Gaga promo is coming during the first break before February 8. The rest of the time will probably be spent just writing, recording, playing with sounds, etc. for the next album and relaxing...and getting dat Taylor D.  :thetea:

ByeBye49

Not people saying she is always on breaks as if all she did was seat on her ass eating lasagna while watching the real housewives :air:

She is always working. The self entitlement of some fans is real dd.gif

:sharon:

Pure Adrenaline

she is working on her next album recording mastering eetc..

she is even prepairing for the album shoot first music video that's why she's been spot working out lately

and she will surprise us with the new album and slay the world

she will be doing the promotion for the album why touring with tony 

are u ready to be slayed 

:derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

she is working on her next album recording mastering eetc..

she is even prepairing for the album shoot first music video that's why she's been spot working out lately

and she will surprise us with the new album and slay the world

she will be doing the promotion for the album why touring with tony 

are u ready to be slayed 

:derpga:

I would cry but I highly doubt that's what's happening  :cry:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Jewels n Drugs

I want her to have another successful era before she settles down tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived