💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's got the next few months Off

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

So, Gaga doesn't have any performances scheduled between now and Feb. 8th.

And after that, she's not performing again for another two months - not until April 23rd. 

So basically - between now and the end of April, she's got a major chunk of free time. I'm sure that she's still in her work flow, but we have officially entered a new blackout period... 

It's already been 5 days since her last selfie, and there's been pretty much nothing but silence from Gaga since the new years eve performance at Las Vegas. 

So what do you guys think is going to be created and birthed in this 4 month window? Do you think she's busy at work in the studio for the next album? 

Do you think she's 100% focused on just resting and chillaxing - finally taking a major vacation?

Is she working on the next album with Tony - working on C2C vol. 2? 

New Pop Album - to be released in August or Sept after her tour w/ Tony is over? (that would be nice!!!!!!!)

Do you think she's just hanging out in bed with Taylor getting seriously loved up? 

Discuss..... 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

No offense but when isnt she off :air: aside from touring shes always on a break :air:

monsterdreams

She's constantly writing, maybe she's having a rest, or having a really dedicated few months

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

LaLuna

I don't have a problem with that. She deserves to take a break and to spend time with her boyfriend and her family. And like you said, she's probably going to continue writing music anyway. My life doesn't depend on Gaga releasing new material, so I'm fine with her taking her time :yes:

Rolodex of Hate

No offense but when isnt she off :air: aside from touring shes always on a break :air:

:rip:

We have no legal choice but to stan

monketsharona

Probably writing and recording new music and relaxing, taking days off, enjoying her family life...

She really need these kind of periods in her life !

Eau de Gaga promotion?? :ohwell:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

monketsharona

so to you her albums are coming out from nowhere ? 

Working on an album makes her work a lot (writing and recording in studio, shooting videos, repeating dance and vocals, without counting making plan about her next era and so on..)

Gaga is always working since 2008... She hasn't had real time off (apart when she had her hip sugery, which wasn't her best time ever)

You must be joking.

True, she had a long break from november 2013 till March 2014 as well

RAMROD

Inb4 learning to surf in Mexico again :sis::fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived