šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What aspects of Gaga do you try to incorporate in your life?

DSK

Featured Posts

Being a little monster goes beyond liking Gaga's music and videos. I know the same goes for all fanbases, but for some reason I believe in ours it's stronger.

Ā 

So what aspects of Gaga's personality, image, actions, etc, do you try to incorporate into your own life?Ā 

Her self confidence, appreciation for art, hardwork, bossy ways, etc. for example.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i do my best to come up with risky ideas, but I guess it's an effect on my interest with dark comedy

Ā 

*EDIT: I don't come up with risky ideas for the sake of it, but for the exposure of the non-mainstream

soundwave

I try to talk like her (not accent wise, just in the way she states things.)Ā  :spin:Ā  :spin: Ā 

STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Andy McQueen

I feel such a strong emotional connection to Gaga. She believes in the power of love and art so much, and so do I. She inspires me to be strong, creative and free - to work hard for your goals and dreams and be happy and dedicated.

LaMaisonGaga

Making promises that I never fulfil! :party:

Ā 

I tried c-----e

:air: WHY

lamaisongaga.com

I live by her quote "live for what you create and die protecting it". I shouldn't be afraid of presenting my art to the world, even if people think it's weird and don't get it. Like she does.

I feel such a strong emotional connection to Gaga. She believes in the power of love and art so much, and so do I. She inspires me to be strong, creative and free - to work hard for your goals and dreams and be happy and dedicated.

thisĀ  :wub:

superhuman

Zsolti

I #PromoteOnlineKindness

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Ronlop

I sometimes tend to be in control of everything around me and I don't usually like it when my vision or ideas aren't executed due to other people disagreeing with them... that's also a disadvantage I guess.Ā 

I think I was inspired by Gaga with this and how she is in control of her career although sometimes she is viewed as pretentious or what not. I don't view her that way.Ā  :shrug:

Archived