Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Carmen Carrera: "**** Stars Shouldn't Be Role Models" TSMadison SCALPS

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Your job can completely decide your character? New information to me :huh:

No one is saying that, were just saying that no one should inspired to be a **** star.. You could aspire to be like tsmadison cause she's a strong independent person who's been through many hardships.

Aunt Jemima could be my role model for pushing boundaries in breakfast condiments if I happened to own a restaurant.

:lmao: this made my day tbh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

A role model isn't typically intended to apply to the entire compendium of a single individual's character traits and ambitions. I could find a s-x video star inspiring for her dominatrix attitude and aspire to be that, and Aunt Jemima could be my role model for pushing boundaries in breakfast condiments if I happened to own a restaurant.

One can find inspiration in a lot of things, an artist can find inspiration in a buildings architecture. A role model is exactly what you described it as it not being, looking up to an individuals entire character traits, ambitions, life view, etc.

Im not saying TMadison isn't a role model because shes done ****. Im saying being a **** star IS not commendable and is not in real life a progressive or even healthy lifestyle.

all u agreeing its degrading yet 95% of u whatch their work with great pleasure :lmao:

this tho :giveup:  :toofloppy:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

blacklistedd

Says who?

Because finding self esteem completely in one aspect of yourself isn't healthy. Theres a difference between embracing and expressing your s-xuality and having it be a strong part of yourself which it should be as opposed to relying on it like a crutch for self esteem.

One can find inspiration in a lot of things, a role model is exactly what you described it as it not being, looking up to an individuals entire character traits, ambitions, life view, etc.

Im not saying TMadison isn't a role model because shes done **** in her life. Im saying being a **** star IS not commendable.

Limiting a role model to a one person basis in order to fit that spot can often be too broad or general for some people. A role model is defined as someone you look up to, and there's no structure for what ways - or how much - that person, or those people inspire you.

You could have celebrity role models, community role models, etc. Marina and the Diamonds is my role model, and so is, oh, who knows, Mrs. Gina Triangletits the math teacher from first grade. Why limit the amount of role models a person can have?

blacklistedd

Limiting a role model to a one person basis in order to fit that spot can often be too broad or general for some people. A role model is defined as someone you look up to, and there's no structure for what ways - or how much - that person, or those people inspire you. You could have celebrity role models, community role models, etc. Marina and the Diamonds is my role model, and so is, oh, who knows, Mrs. Gina Triangletits the math teacher from first grade.

You're essentially arguing against a one dimensional ideal of a role model, I get it, and I agree that role models are not one dimensional. However, thats not the initial conversation. Ultimately, the **** industry is not, as you referred to it, a medium of s-xual power being exhibited. Its a dark lifestyle of degradation and, dominantly, troubled people seeking validation using their bodies because they don't feel they have much else to offer. It sounds like b/s to say but I know a few people personally both in **** and prostitution and i've dabbled in one aspect to a much lesser extent than they. I think looking at it from a very broad perspective **** can have something positive to offer an individual, going back to what you mentioned being inspired by s-xual power, but ultimately I think its entirely problematic to even hint at **** or a **** career being inspirational. I think thats a viewpoint of the naive.

You're essentially arguing against a one dimensional ideal of a role model, I get it, and I agree that role models are not one dimensional. However, thats not the initial conversation. Ultimately, the **** industry is not, as you referred to it, a medium of s-xual power being exhibited. Its a dark lifestyle of degradation and, dominantly, troubled people seeking validation using their bodies because they don't feel they have much else to offer. It sounds like b/s to say but I know a few people personally both in **** and prostitution and i've dabbled in one aspect to a much lesser extent than they. I think looking at it from a very broad perspective **** can have something positive to offer an individual, going back to what you mentioned being inspired by s-xual power, but ultimately I think its entirely problematic to even hint at **** or a **** career being inspirational. I think thats a viewpoint of the naive.

I think that the concept of a role model shouldn't be restricted in any way. Sure, the s-x video industry won't produce stars that a lot of people would consider to be role models, but a small minority would. Basically, the idea of a role model shouldn't be based on whole careers or the people who inspire, it should be based on the people being inspired.

blacklistedd

I think that the concept of a role model shouldn't be restricted in any way. Sure, the s-x video industry won't produce stars that a lot of people would consider to be role models, but a small minority would. Basically, the idea of a role model shouldn't be based on whole careers or the people who inspire, it should be based on the people being inspired.

What you're describing then imo isn't a role model. I think you're referring to inspirations as points of reference. The notion of a role model should carry weight. Going back to TMadison, I never said she isn't or shouldn't be a role model. But people need to acknowledge her being a role model in spite of **** and prostitution not because of it.

Archived