Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Carmen Carrera: "**** Stars Shouldn't Be Role Models" TSMadison SCALPS

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

4:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFU5E4CACQ0

The entire video is G-O-L-D :lmao:

Carmen basically shamed people who did **** and work in the adult industry and said they shouldn't be role models.

h-CARMEN-CARRERA-348x516.jpg

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

Carmen has a small point. But I can't stand Carmen's attitude towards certain topics and how she bites the hand that feeds her. 

I love TS Madison, and will always support her. I just don't see how it is any of Carmen's business to come for TS Madison. Clearly TS doesn't do **** anymore.

blacklistedd

Well **** stars aren't and shouldn't be role models and to argue against that fact is 100% contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. **** stars aren't role models, its ridiculous that this is even arguable.

"you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'?"

No b---h I don't know what you're saying

Carmen didn't lie though.

The straight **** industry is ran by males for males and exploits women in every worst way possible. It's a **** show. A multitude of ex ****stars condemn the **** industry.

Rat Boy

The straight **** industry is ran by males for males and exploits women in every worst way possible. It's a **** show. A multitude of ex ****stars condemn the **** industry.

This. Not just straight ****. All ****.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SissyFromSpace

Too bad carmen is 100 percent right

Carmen has a small point. But I can't stand Carmen's attitude towards certain topics and how she bites the hand that feeds her. 

I love TS Madison, and will always support her. I just don't see how it is any of Carmen's business to come for TS Madison. Clearly TS doesn't do **** anymore.

Well **** stars aren't and shouldn't be role models and to argue against that fact is 100% contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. **** stars aren't role models, its ridiculous that this is even arguable.

"you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'? you know whadumsayin'?"

No b---h I don't know what you're saying

You guys should watch the very beginning then

SissyFromSpace

So just because someone makes money they should be a role model?

I don't think so.

Um, yeeah?

that's inspiring. Plus, TSMadison is more than just an adult entertainment star.

Morphine Prince

Um, yeeah?

that's inspiring. Plus, TSMadison is more than just an adult entertainment star.

Making money is inspiring to you?

Ok. Whatever floats your boat :spin:

Um, yeeah?

Yea ok.. So are prostitutes inspiring? :lmao:

Archived