1D's Niall Horan dancing around in his white undies as Zayn watches

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

1D members just don't have any effect on me tbh. I'm talking about their looks, being attractive etc. since I noticed they are quite loved by girls and gay boys. I just don't find anything interesting in them. :shrug:

💎

mucinex

i really don't find them attractive at all, idk why but i don't get the hype, i mean, they're a good band and i enjoy some songs but they're twink bodies do not fulfill my idea of hot

i really don't find them attractive at all, idk why but i don't get the hype, i mean, they're a good band and i enjoy some songs but they're twink bodies do not fulfill my idea of hot

Yeah, to me they're cute..in the same vein that puppies or kittens are cute.

GiorgiGeladze

Well, its pretty undeniable that they are hot and attractive at least for 15-20 yrs old girls. I gotta say that their recent releases slay me hard,which i find quite strange due to fact that they are struggling so hard to survive. 

Here comes fanfiction

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

k, twinks. nexxxt...(But if Liam's there it would another story :wink: )

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

StarryNight

1D members just don't have any effect on me tbh. I'm talking about their looks, being attractive etc. since I noticed they are quite loved by girls and gay boys. I just don't find anything interesting in them. :shrug:

BjExDSjIUAAjdqy.jpg

:sleigh:

Phoenix

BjExDSjIUAAjdqy.jpg

:sleigh:

He's the only member I find kinda attractive. He is good looking, but still I've seen better. Like, I don't understand why is everyone obessed with the other 4. :toofunga: No offense but, they're just basic. Nothing special.

:derpmas:

💎

Lion Heart

49 user(s) are reading this topic

https://vine.co/v/OX3Uw1BB0XQ

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived