💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Japanese / Korean Pop

Miracle Whip

Featured Posts

the audio is replaced there and i've watched tons of fan cams and people that went said that they lip synced it, it was the only song that they did mime to that night so it's fine with me.

Oh okay. I don't get it though, they sound fine live so it's not like they have anything to hide :shrug:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle Whip

• Grace

• genkirocket

• DanM

Miracle Whip

Oh okay. I don't get it though, they sound fine live so it's not like they have anything to hide :shrug:

It might me because only two of them are fluent in english, but i agree all of them can sing well enough.

On October 23rd’s broadcast of SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo‘, the Brown Eyed Girls capped off a brief promotional period for their “Sixth Sense†comeback with a Mutizen trophy.

According to information revealed by Nega Network, the girls will be taking a break for a week before promoting a re-package of their fourth album in the beginning of November. The repackaged album will include their new follow-up track, which the girls have hinted to be something they’ve never tried before.

Ga-In revealed with a bright, confident smile, “Our follow-up stage will be something shocking and unexpected in terms of the other stages we’ve presented thus far.†Unfortunately, she refused to disclose anymore details.

While some have speculated their concept to be even s-xier than their former, many more have brought up speculations of a ‘sweet, innocent’ concept.

your faves better prepare :legend:

Miracle Whip

I really want an english 2ne1 album. I dont even care if it would flop i just want to hear one.

i'm so glad that GG are recording one and i feel exactly the same wouldn't even give a **** if it flopped.

i'm so glad that GG are recording one and i feel exactly the same wouldn't even give a **** if it flopped.

Im excited for that too. Is it gonna be the same songs as 'The Boys' just in english? Or will there be new songs?

Miracle Whip

Im excited for that too. Is it gonna be the same songs as 'The Boys' just in english? Or will there be new songs?

not sure yet only song that is confirmed on it is the boys, only want one remake of a song in english praying for it to be genie plz.

genkirocket

Anyone else know of less pop more electro Japanese acts? Like any DJs and so on?

Capsule (the latter half of their discography), LIL (First album - second album is good too but ventured off into plain pop territory), Immi, and AMWE.

The thing with Kpop artists and appearing to lipsynch is that, in Korea, its the norm to perform with the studio track playing over your, so it can appear like the artist is lipsynching even when they aren't

omg T-ara's comeback was postponed to November. So sad :cry:

Edited by gracie

Does anyone love shibuya kei music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCCA99HpRhM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tiIkICdf4

:music: :music: I love it :cry:

and, I haven't kept up with kpop in awhile except my favorites. But did snsd make a move into the American market or something? :huh: I keep hearing snsd and time square.

I don't really like the boys :noparty: or I don't really like when snsd is edgy. :sweat: Genie is my favorite type of style music from them.

Miracle Whip

singing genie in the shower is my nightly ritual.

Edited by Miracle Whip

:legend: these videos are outstanding, these songs are outstanding. These boys also don't look like girls :toofunny:

Edited by gracie