• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle Whip

• Grace

• genkirocket

• DanM

Maybe it won't be everyone's taste, but to me, it's one of the best songs ever. Love my U-kiss, especially Old-kiss :legand: . New-kiss is bleh.

Going off of my play counts Ayu, Kumi, Maaya, Hikki, Ikimono Gakari, every little thing, Lena Park, and YUI are my favs. And they're only kind of poppy sometimes, but L'arc~en~Ciel and anything Hyde does I love, love, love.

I have Girls' Generation's "Mr. Taxi / Run Devil Run" single on repeat. Two of their best songs in my opinion.

Miracle Whip

I have Girls' Generation's "Mr. Taxi / Run Devil Run" single on repeat. Two of their best songs in my opinion.

queens.

10eocc1.gif

Run Devil Run is better in Korean :D I dunno about Mr. Taxi though, I didn't download the actual The Boys album, so I dunno how that one sounds

Miracle Whip

Run Devil Run is better in Korean :D I dunno about Mr. Taxi though, I didn't download the actual The Boys album, so I dunno how that one sounds

agreed on RDR all though it is great in japanese too, i'm not to fond of the mr taxi korean version tho.

oh, here's a tidbit of news that I didn't post in the old thread.

Namie Amuro has a new single coming out on 12/7. Sit!Stay!Wait!Down! / Love Story