💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna COPIED Rebel Heart's album cover!

Levine

Featured Posts

daviddarko

ooopsss  this album was born wrong  :teehee:

Who is reductive Now ??  :reductive:

3 Times

B5k1QHqIYAAIE_M.jpg

R - E - D - U - C - T - I - V - E

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michaelxfennell

That guy is not the first person to wrap some string/wire/whatever/etc. around his head. I used to do that as a kid all the time and I'm sure just about everyone did. It's not an original concept.

Der Meister

Does Madonna even know who Daft Punk is tbh? I highly doubt she knows who this is along with the majority of the world

This guys album cover looks like he took some string and tied it around his face and took the picture with his laptop webcam and used paint to edit it :awkney:

Tuesday 17 Sep 2013 11:49 am  :awkney:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/17/madonna-reveals-daft-punk-ambitions-as-she-teases-prospect-of-2014-album-4036923/

By the way, Daft Punk met Pharell Williams at Madonna's MDNA release party and then Get Lucky was born.  :smh:

Oh you  :giggle:    :kissga: 

you have got to be one of the most pressed and basic person on this forum :awkney:

Basic? Because I don't know this French guy that a majority of the planet doesn't know? :awkney:

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/547680306745319424

B5nAU-qCUAAczx8.jpg

As one can see, as tweeted by Madonna herself, even the wires in the album cover are pretty much in the EXACT same position. If there's any doubt who she was ""copying"" or referencing or paying homage to... there it goes, case closed. The OP tried though.  :flop:

I knew she would receive her inspiration from something actually artistic and visually interesting, not this mess Microsoft paint album cover in the OP.

Madonna has a few similarities that aren't even big and she's "reductive" just stfu and enjoy the music, some gaga stans think just because of the gaga vs Madge feud they can't enjoy, support, or even admire Madge in the smallest way.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Hahahahahahahaha these generic little BITCHES in this thread :lmao:

I'VE WRAPPED STRING AROUND MY FACE! OMFG MEDONER COPIED OFF ME 5 HA ALBUM COVER! :reductive:

**** outta here :air:

Psychedelic

B5nAU-qCUAAczx8.jpg

As one can see, as tweeted by Madonna herself, even the wires in the album cover are pretty much in the EXACT same position. If there's any doubt who she was ""copying"" or referencing or paying homage to... there it goes, case closed. The OP tried though.  :flop:

:applause:

People here are so pressed because if it was Gaga, this thing would be blown out of proportion but since it's Madonna it's not going to be big deal.

Well, when the whole BTW/EY fiasco happened it wasn't mainly because of the Madonna stans, they might have started it with their wicked, obssessed, and pressed feelings towards Gaga. But I need to remind you that it was the media and even GP who stirred the pot soon after. Why it happened like that. I don't know, Madonna stans have tried again multiple times and failed, the Roar/Brave plagarism wasn't as much talked about... and cases of plagarism by other artists neither. Who knows why Gaga was the only one to be pointed out and affected so much by this type of scandal. But please learn to cope with it, people probably already forgot so you should too. Everytime we try to drag someone for plagarism, we're left exposed of how we still have that BTW moment in the back of our minds and we could only overcome it by seeing someone going through a similar or even worse situation. It's a bad position, but if you wanna call it justice to help you sleep at night, go for it. It is unfortunately not happening anyways!!!

B5nAU-qCUAAczx8.jpg

"Hey guys I actually copied this person, not that person. So it's not a big deal."

Levine

Oh no is it gonna end up like ARTPOP? :(

Not worse, another MDNA!  :cry:

And people called me pressed when these things come on GagaDaily to shade Lady Gaga. Poor scared little creatures. 

"Hey guys I actually copied this person, not that person. So it's not a big deal."

She didn't copy. She used it for inspiration, clearly she tweeted her use of the image and acknowledged the fact that she was inspired by someone else for the cover.

Levine

:smh:

But she taking inspration!1111 Like she did with the 500 other women she copied! 

Archived