💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Stiletto Ninja

Garnite is a very special person.

Fair enough. I do feel kinda silly for carrying it on this long :sweat:

Considering, Gaga's obsession with glamour and such this isn't surprising.

Klein is an amazing fashion photographer and filmmaker.

That's a little unnecessarily melodramatic don't you think? Its just a perfume. Not a big deal. It doesn't compromise her artistic integrity in any way regardless of what you choose to believe. Like I said, if you don't like it then don't buy it :/

:clap:

Edited by Lungs

Stiletto Ninja

i don't think so, no, because she's a celebrity, she's not my friend, she's making a commercial and she's marketing herself, i'm allowed to have opinions on it no matter how melodramatic (which i don't think i'm being, i'm just stating my view on this - my standards are different than yours and that's all) because as a gaga fan, she wants me to buy it or she wouldn't tweet it to her fans. i don't think it's just a perfume, it sets a double standard and goes against a lot of what she says. "i just want to focus on the music" is out the window now. but if you disagree that's ok too.

That's fair. Agree to disagree :) Sorry if I offended you.

PetiteMonstre

Fair enough. I do feel kinda silly for carrying it on this long :sweat:

You both have valid opinions! You're both classy and awesome and you're sharing them in respectful manners!

KEEP IT THIS WAY.

That's a little unnecessarily melodramatic don't you think? Its just a perfume. Not a big deal. It doesn't compromise her artistic integrity in any way regardless of what you choose to believe. Like I said, if you don't like it then don't buy it :/

I think it's a wonderful thing! I believe most women provided with the opportunity would create a perfume suited to them. That's why so many women go to France and visit all the perfumeries, it's a total fantasy. Personally, I am SO excited! I can't wait to smell it and I'm even more excited about he bottle design!

Edited by PussyCat

I think it's a wonderful thing! I believe most women provided with the opportunity would create a perfume suited to them. That's why so many women go to France and visit all the perfumeries, it's a total fantasy. Personally, I am SO excited! I can't wait to smell it and I'm even more excited about he bottle design!

I hope it is shaped like a butt plug.

Who knows... all the money made from this perfume could go to her Born This Way Foundation, or at least some % of it. Which seeing as it's Gaga is mos likely going to be the case.

Ambrosia

K ***cat... you buy it and I'll try it. LOL

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I hope it is shaped like a butt plug.

to make you happy I also hope it is shaped as a butt plug.

K ***cat... you buy it and I'll try it. LOL

aw haha ok <3

i don't think so, no, because she's a celebrity, she's not my friend, she's making a commercial and she's marketing herself, i'm allowed to have opinions on it no matter how melodramatic (which i don't think i'm being, i'm just stating my view on this - my standards are different than yours and that's all) because as a gaga fan, she wants me to buy it or she wouldn't tweet it to her fans. i don't think it's just a perfume, it sets a double standard and goes against a lot of what she says. "i just want to focus on the music" is out the window now. but if you disagree that's ok too.

What if the proceeds covered the items (parfume,container;etc) and the rest went to a charity?

Edited by Gia Carangi

Stiletto Ninja

that's pretty reductive of you. :(

Well that wasn't my intention and I do apologize :sweat:

I feel the same way :) I'm curious as to what the packaging will look like and how it will smell. It will no doubt have that distinct Gaga flair that will set hers apart from the others. Excited for the accompanying visuals as well.