Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Nicki Minaj's 'The Pinkprint' to bow with 155-165k sales

Travis

Featured Posts

Desperado

Oh, I agree. She's distanced herself too much from the hip-hop community.

yeah, they are not buying her album that much, and since Anaconda didnt amke an impact more than being a viral song, it didnt help either with her pop audience, and the airplay in pop was meh too. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, they are not buying her album that much, and since Anaconda didnt amke an impact more than being a viral song, it didnt help either with her pop audience, and the airplay in pop was meh too.

As much as I love pop Nicki at times, if she had stayed with her Pink Friday like tracks and hip hop roots, she could be pulling much larger numbers. Rap and hip hop fans are extremely loyal.. I mean look at the numbers Eminem, Drake, Kanye, etc always pull. Even Lil Wayne pulls decent numbers.

I'm so glad the album isn't pop tbh. I did enjoy the pop songs on RR, but I love the true and original Nicki the most. You can tell she put a lot of effort into this album for the most part, there's a few songs I'm not digging like the target bonus tracks and The Night is Still Young which is dreadful imo.

This album will have longevity I'm sure. It should've been released two or three weeks ago though to get those Christmas sales.

gagaisitalian

The Crying Game is one of her best songs to be honest.

This album has standout tracks but it's not a standout album.

I don't know...these numbers don't surprise me. I'll keep enjoying the album though.

Good a--lysis. She will sell half of J Cole (who is 100% supported by hip hop heads, nobody here cares about him). Yet her attempts to be real rap won't impress the pop-rap fans (largely white girls), and Iggy's era will beat her soundly in singles.

at least her album is better than new classic thats all that matters :party: 

I think we should just stfu, cuz imagine if Gaga's next album sells even less :awkney:

:air: 

everyone was predicting 150 170k here 

they are overreacting

i was predicting 200k tho :ohno: hope the promo helps 

Bloody

It's no big deal it can reach #1 later :ohwell: I like Pinkprint more than Pink Friday tbh  :yes: 
The poor one is Charli Xcx :giveup:

Dangerous Man

It's no big deal it can reach #1 later ::

It's not goin to tho. :oops:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Pink Friday debuted at #2 but like after 2 months it reached #1 :ohwell:

That was the time when she was still relevant. :oops:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Tropico

With all the promo, controversy and those smash singles? :air: Ultraviolence with NO promo and 0 Top 5 hits sold more and Lana barely paid any attention to it. :air:

No shade or nothing I just think it's pretty unfortunate and odd at the same time. :fat:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived