Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Nicki Minaj's 'The Pinkprint' to bow with 155-165k sales

Travis

Featured Posts

Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint is on track for next week’s biggest chart bow, followed by D’Angelo’s out-of-the-blue return. We also see a live set from 5SOS (featuring some punky covers mixed in with the Aussie band’s originals) and another highly touted soundtrack from Disney.

Here are this week’s key debuts, with album-sales forecasts followed by likely SPS (Sales Plus Streaming):

Nicki Minaj (YMCMB/Republic) 155-165k sales / 170-180k SPS

D’Angelo (RCA) 95-100k sales / 100-105k SPS

5 Seconds of Summer (Capitol) 50-55k sales / 55-60k SPS

Into The Woods (Walt Disney) 28-30k sales / 30-32k SPS

Charlie XCX (Atlantic) 24-27k sales / 27-30k SPS

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

I was hoping she would at least hit the 200k mark :emo: Oh well, it's still a really solid album!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Wait, this is Sucker's first week out? I thought it would sell more 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Exactly the numbers that I had predicted, I was totally expect these numbers, I'm afraid that she won't get the #1 tho  :fat:

Exactly the numbers that I had predicted, I was totally expect these numbers, I'm afraid that she won't get the #1 tho  :fat:

Unfortunately I think Taylor will stay at #1  :giveup:

is this good or bad

Good for 2014, less than Nicki's last release, though. PF:RR bowed with 253k in 2012. With that said, she had a massive following with her pop releases and a hugely successful lead single a la Starships. This time around, she had some minor hits, and then a viral hit with Anaconda, but nothing that lasted on pop radio.

So, after five singles (two of them top 5) + massive promo around the world in every imaginable award show + hype for almost a year + Q4 release and one week before Christmas, we're left with ~155K.

TRAGIC! Guess this one won't go platinum either, poor Onika.

:rip:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Archived