💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I love Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Lil Kim, Trina, Xtina, etc.

Yanko

Featured Posts

Phoenix

how is it double standards? Iggy is a racist lmao there isn't any other situation going on so there cannot be a double standard. 

I was talking about some white people not exactly Iggy. :yes:

And Iggy is not racist. lol :toofunga: 

💎

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well............  they first tried to make her like this :spin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IosP8iSnwNk

mess :toofloppy:  :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Tove Lo

how is it double standards? Iggy is a racist lmao there isn't any other situation going on so there cannot be a double standard.

omg :rip: :toofloppy:

She said stuff way back in 2010 and 2011. I haven't seen anything else, maybe she learned what she said was wrong?

Also, we have a black lady hating on a white lady I mean that can still be racist :spin:

I'm just saying, someone having it harder in the past doesn't make it okay.

Like, people bullying me for being gay doesn't make it okay for me to say mean things to them now :spin:

hop on that **** like a maniac

She said stuff way back in 2010 and 2011. I haven't seen anything else, maybe she learned what she said was wrong?

Also, we have a black lady hating on a white lady I mean that can still be racist :spin:

I'm just saying, someone having it harder in the past doesn't make it okay.

Like, people bullying me for being gay doesn't make it okay for me to say mean things to them now :spin:

Azealia hates on Iggy for being racist and untalented (among many many other things)

Iggy tweets that i'm sure you've seen were directly targeting people of different races, because of the race they were.

She also massively appropriates culture but someone else will have to explain that because i don't know the technical implications

I was talking about some white people not exactly Iggy. :yes:

And Iggy is not racist. lol :toofunga:

Iggy-Azalea-allegedly-racist-tweets.png

Azealia hates on Iggy for being racist and untalented (among many many other things)

Iggy tweets that i'm sure you've seen were directly targeting people of different races, because of the race they were.

She also massively appropriates culture but someone else will have to explain that because i don't know the technical implications

those tweets ahve been posted here like 19038249789217549 times i think every member has seen it :smh:

Tove Lo

They're from the time like I said and hasn't said more really since.

hop on that **** like a maniac

SissyFromSpace

Girl, all of those are more talented than her :(! 

Talent is subjective. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Paper Gangsta

No Azealia hates on Azalea because she is white female rapper and in her delusional world it's supposed to be exclusive to black people.

You have that photo bookmarked or what? Should I also make compilation of Azealia's mess? Wait, I would but it wouldn't fit one page :awkney:

No Azealia hates on Azalea because she is white female rapper and in her delusional world it's supposed to be exclusive to black people.

You have that photo bookmarked or what? Should I also make compilation of Azealia's mess? Wait, I would but it wouldn't fit one page :awkney:

no i googled iggy racist lmao

i don't even care about any of your delusional asses anymore, you can stay bitter with that mess of an  album the new racist and i can block u out with BWET 

this is the music industry, why yall caring so much about twitter lmao 

edit: and before ur saggy ass attempts to ask why i posted iggy's tweets, bcos people are saying she's not racist, nothing to do with me i was answering them

Archived