💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I love Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Lil Kim, Trina, Xtina, etc.

Yanko

Featured Posts

I’ve always loved Fergie and Gwen Stefani,†said Iggy Azalea when asked which women in music does she love the most. â€I loved Eve and Lil’ Kim and Missy Elliott. I loved Trina and Christina Aguilera as well. I wanted to be a mix of all of them, which I think I am  I hope!â€

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/12/iggy-azalea-says-shes-mix-lil-kim-eve-missy-elliot/

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

She said she wanted to be like them, not that she is. She's hoping she is. It's not polite when people twist someone's words in order to get attention or whatever. 

💎

DrewStevens

Well at least she accepts her style is influenced by certain people... unless someone else :reductive:

Morphine Prince

She said she wanted to be like them, not that she is. She's hoping she is. It's not polite when people twist someone's words in order to get attention or whatever.

SychosSoChic

Correct ha God of Graphic Design :legend: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I wanted to be a mix of all of them, which I think I am

Tove Lo

I just ****ing realized, Fergie rapped/raps and people don't give two ****s :lmao:

hop on that **** like a maniac

inuborg

Well at least she accepts her style is influenced by certain people... unless someone else :reductive:

Can we ****ing not.

Thanksssssss

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived