💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I love Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Lil Kim, Trina, Xtina, etc.

Yanko

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

If you're referring to Nicki, that's not true. Nicki has stated multiple times that Kim was an influence of hers. Obviously, the media made a huge deal about Nic and Kim throwing words back at each other as well as diss tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqadicWDKU8

But her fashion during her breakout was clearly influenced by Gaga and she denied it. And like it or not the over the top fashion era happened because of Gaga's popularity.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

I can't take you seriously talking about people spreading vile feelings and being bitter while simultaneously trying to insult me repeatedly.

good thing i dont care about you at all then. I only replied because i dont like leaving people con la palabra en la boca

Willy Wonka

good thing i dont care about you at all then. I only replied because i dont like leaving people con la palabra en la boca

espero que tengas un buen dia, mi amor

But her fashion during her breakout was clearly influenced by Gaga and she denied it. And like it or not the over the top fashion era happened because of Gaga's popularity.

I don't know if it was a direct influence from Gaga though, as everyone in the industry upped their game once Gaga hit it big. I guess I wouldn't fault Nicki and not say the same for every other pop star out there.

Brainiac

this is so true. it's so painfully obvious now that so many of the other pop girls are toning it down now. (aka being who they really are)

SychosSoChic

espero que tengas un buen dia, mi amor

:lmao:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

TRILL MONSTER

Yes. Black person can shame white persons and call gays f*****s and get away with it, but if a white person did it, he/she'd get into a lot of trouble.

Boo fu*cking hoo

:awkney:

Iggy has gotten away with a lot of sh*t too ....

FrankGutz

Iggy's skin color bothers many so much :smh:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  the drag. your ruthless

You guys keep it up and Azealia is gonna get Igloo Australia's's thread locked. tumblr_mfpog8xWBB1s1fgtoo1_500.gif I suggest you guys keep it Outback and not bring the Harlem Head Negress into this

Ps: I can see some of those people in her work

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

LoveandMagic

I thought the whole Azealia vs Iggy thing started because Iggy was featured on a magazine cover and was the first female featured and Azealia was mad because she felt there were better female rappers out there. And then she and T. I. had a twitter feud. I thought originally it wasn't personally against Iggy?

In any event, I think Iggy's faves make sense since there is a lot of pop influences apparent (in my opinion) in her music.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

inuborg

Yes. Black person can shame white persons and call gays f*****s and get away with it, but if a white person did it, he/she'd get into a lot of trouble.

I went back to see who first brought up Azealia in this thread to see if was an AB stan so I could tell them to stop, but then I see this :emma: 

And it has nothing to do with race :spin: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Azealia hates on Iggy for being racist and untalented (among many many other things)

Iggy tweets that i'm sure you've seen were directly targeting people of different races, because of the race they were.

She also massively appropriates culture but someone else will have to explain that because i don't know the technical implications

Iggy-Azalea-allegedly-racist-tweets.png

Can you like stop, like these tweets are from years ago. People grow up and learned from their mistakes.

Archived