Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Donatella BETRAY Gaga?

Pop

Featured Posts

MORE COWBELL

Of course. She's now planning to steal Taylor and collab with Tony Bennett for a new song. Asia will be the brand's mascot soon.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Ummm Idk what to think, but I hope not.

The leaked untouched photos by Versace is mere speculation though on your part, hardly credible. Or if it was, it certainly wasn't Donatella herself just some nobody.

Donatella did send roses and a bunch of scheisse to Gaga on her bday.

I think you're reaching :sleigh:

And she also send gifts and Flowers when she couldn't attend the milano date

But Allegra attended and took pictures with Gaga...

I think he's reaching too :thetea:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Tokyo Rose

wtf you're living in a delusional world if a photoshoot with madonna is "mingling with the enemy"

This is the fourth time Madonna has worked with Versace. Versace does not need to get involved with Gaga's personal drama, and shouldn't let those issues dictate their business decisions.

This thread is delusional and misinformed. This is like saying you shouldn't be friends with person X, because you other friend has a problem with them. 

RainingOnMe

Oh. And you're reaching. The Versace photoshoot was hacked. Months later (april 2014), it spread to traders and leaked... :sis:

The leaked untouched photos by Versace is mere speculation though on your part, hardly credible. Or if it was, it certainly wasn't Donatella herself just some nobody.

Donatella sent roses and a bunch of scheisse to Gaga on her bday.

I think you're reaching :sleigh:

The photoshoot spread to traders and they traded and traded.. and it leaked :sis: If anything, Versace never wanted the unretouched photos to be leaked

Morphine Prince

I mean it's not like one of your favorite artists just sold herself out to pop in a basic way, but that's none of my business

Chic is going IN. 

Gagaloo911

And she also send gifts and Flowers when she couldn't attend the milano date

But Allegra attended and took pictures with Gaga...

I think he's reaching too :thetea:

Yea definitely reaching  :snowmess:

The photoshoot spread to traders and they traded and traded.. and it leaked :sis: If anything, Versace never wanted the unretouched photos to be leaked

Exactly. She's not fake to her, she wouldn't have done nor wanted that. :sis:

RainingOnMe

Yea definitely reaching  :snowmess:

Exactly. She's not fake to her, she wouldn't have done nor wanted that. :sis:

The thought of Donatella sitting behind a computer screen leaking the photoshoot :lmao:

Pierre

Of course not, they are friends, but that doesn't mean she has to be on every photos/campaings. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Gagaloo911

The thought of Donatella sitting behind a computer screen leaking the photoshoot :lmao:

*Insert the Donatella gif of her flipping around in the chair* 

:jinglebell:

Pierre

The only thing that surprises me in this thread is how you managed not to bring up how generic Katy Perry is

I mean it's not like one of your favorite artists just sold herself out to pop in a basic way (yet fantastic at the same time, I might add, but then again I don't have a limited music taste) but that's none of my business

Give that Coco/Nathy promo. :applause:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived