Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Donatella BETRAY Gaga?

Pop

Featured Posts

image.jpg

Gaga wrote a song and went out of her way to promote Donatellas tacky brand, but Donatella just stuck a knife in Gaga's back by going back to Madonna the season after they've worked with Gaga.

Not only that, but I suspect that Versace themselves leaked the untouched pictures of Gaga's photoshoot to get more media coverage.

I always thought it was silly how Gaga called Donatella a "true friend" just because she showered her with gifts and roses when she was sad. It's becoming quite apparent that Donatella only used her and is now mingling with her enemy. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

The leaked untouched photos by Versace is mere speculation though on your part, hardly credible. Or if it was, it certainly wasn't Donatella herself just some nobody.

Donatella sent roses and a bunch of scheisse to Gaga on her bday.

I think you're reaching :sleigh:

The only thing that surprises me in this thread is how you managed not to bring up how generic Katy Perry is

I mean it's not like one of your favorite artists just sold herself out to pop in a basic way (yet fantastic at the same time, I might add, but then again I don't have a limited music taste) but that's none of my business

RainingOnMe

No... Donatella and Gaga are friends, not once she said "I'll make you Ms. Versace for the rest of your life!! xDDDd"

Gagaloo911

The only thing that surprises me in this thread is how you managed not to bring up how generic Katy Perry is

I mean it's not like one of your favorite artists just sold herself out to pop (in a fantastic way, I might add, but then again I don't have a limited music taste) in a basic way but that's none of my business

Draggggggg  :grinch:

:jinglebell:

Archived