Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga on Howard Stern (talks about music, rape, & more)

Americano

Featured Posts

codymonster

This could have the potential of being extremely awkward :lmao:

"So Tony, be honest with me. Do you go down on your wife?" :dead:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope howard gets her talking about interesting topics like he always does, i hope the fact that tony is there doesn't mean we have to hear "i've been singing jazz since i was 13" for an hour and half(depending on how long this interview is)

this.....with all respect to Tony but i dont want Gaga's personality to change just because Tony is with her.

I cant wait.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Stephen

i hope howard gets her talking about interesting topics like he always does, i hope the fact that tony is there doesn't mean we have to hear "i've been singing jazz since i was 13" for an hour and half(depending on how long this interview is)

this

Lion Heart

Perfect :giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CannaeDrive

Great!! Her Howard Stern's appearanceS are always among the best!

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Jesse Pinkman

it's getting really hard to keep up omg. :spin:

Great!! Her Howard Stern's appearanceS are always among the best!

this as well. :legend:

It's science, bitch

Interlude

I love her previous appearances on Howard Stern, they're always long and gives a great and honest insight into her life. I'm not expecting it to be like that unfortunately, she'll do what she's done on other shows with Tony. Looking forward to it anyway!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I got super excited when I saw the news. Now I'm worried :emma:

well i can imagine all the b---hing about pop music already but i'm looking forward to the performance

I'm here for that. Lol

The pop music industry deserves to be dragged.

That J

I just screamed in my kitchen!!! Howard and Gaga...two of my all time favorite people. He gives the best interviews...she is so open and honest with him, they have great chemistry on air. And Tony too!!?! This will be amazing. I will now wake up very early so I can take a nice drive in my car and listen to this live on my satellite radio!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived