💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grandfather of adopted daughter: "Madonna has ... shown no humanity"

Jonna Lee

Featured Posts

Did Mercy want to meet them? it's her decision after all...

In any case, Madonna is her mother, and she have the right no to let her visit the family that sent her away.

I don't under why it's even a debate and why it's on the media.. it's very personal and should stay inside the family

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

"Nobody has told me a thing about Mercy being in the country or about her welfare since she left us"

I'm sure most adoptions are closed adoptions where the child and the new parents don't have to have anything to do with the family. And if Madonna is her mom, she most likely is well off.

And the child didn't "leave" the family, the family gave HER up! She was a baby incapable of decisions when this happened. This guy seems like an idiot trying to defame Madonna. He should be glad he even knows who adopted the child because in most cases it's unknown.

Vernier

While what she tried to do was no doubt good and Mercy is better with her than in Malawi, if she did agree to visitation rights, then it's awful that he isn't been allowed to see her :spin:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

elijahfan

Her family is Madonna. She adopted the kid, she didn't rent it. If she indeed promised them that they'll have contact tho, then yeah, what she's doing isn't right.

Absolutely. It is sad for this family, but they knew what they were doing - an adoption is not an education summer camp.

DailyMAil :madge:

This :emma:

Most likely not true

EDIT: What this article is reporting is old as ****, it's been reported in 2008 by other sources and dailymail is presumably just bringing it up since she was just in Malawi. On the other hand the telegraph has reported that Madonna brought her adoptive son to meet his natural father.

EDIT2: Just skimread those articles, what they in fact say is that the grandfather in 2008 pleaded Madonna to return to Malawi to complete the adoption process, makes this article seem even more unlikely :emma:

-

Madonna is also building 300 schools in Malawi as an irrelevant aside

blacklistedd

If this were Gagas name rather than Madonnas everyone would be on her ass calling her an internally racist white privileged asshole regardless of how old this article is or how truthful but alas this is Madonna so clearly this is the press' desperate bid for attention victimizing poor Madge who just wanted to help.

Madonna is truly deplorable.

I can't believe I used to be a fan of this rotten person. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

This :emma:

Most likely not true

EDIT: What this article is reporting is old as ****, it's been reported in 2008 by other sources and dailymail is presumably just bringing it up since she was just in Malawi. On the other hand the telegraph has reported that Madonna brought her adoptive son to meet his natural father.

EDIT2: Just skimread those articles, what they in fact say is that the grandfather in 2008 pleaded Madonna to return to Malawi to complete the adoption process, makes this article seem even more unlikely :emma:

-

Madonna is also building 300 schools in Malawi as an irrelevant aside

All of this!!!!

Madonna is truly deplorable.

I can't believe I used to be a fan of this rotten person. 

Yeah.... riiiiiight and Dailymail is the new Bible -_- Oh Lord have "mercy" on your soul! (pun intended)

If this were Gagas name rather than Madonnas everyone would be on her ass calling her an internally racist white privileged asshole regardless of how old this article is or how truthful but alas this is Madonna so clearly this is the press' desperate bid for attention victimizing poor Madge who just wanted to help.

Good point.

Mercy will one day want to meet her blood relatives; and when she tries to, if they're already dead and she finds out that Madonna didn't let them to see her, she will resent her for it.

It's disgusting to call this poor man any names, their daughter died after giving birth and they were convinced by the government that adoption is the best (for image of their country, not the family). So they lost both. Building 300 schools has nothing to do with this issue and it won't fix anything. Mercy has right to know her roots.

FreePalestine

Archived