💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grandfather of adopted daughter: "Madonna has ... shown no humanity"

Jonna Lee

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Well it's sad if Madonna promised her to see them, but otherwise there isn't really wrong doing because an adoptive family is just as much a family as any else.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

A tearful Chekechiwa said: 'We planned to take her back when she reached the age of six when she could eat solid food. But we were told a rich lady wanted to adopt her. We resisted at first but government officials convinced us this was good for Chifundo's future. We never thought we will not see our daughter again.

LOL

They are blaming someone else for their OWN decision. Nobody forced them to let go of her by adoption

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

bionic

Yeah, i'm sure the 69 year old man from an undeveloped country who is selling pots from a roadside stall in order to live is just fame-hungry. He can't possibly actually miss his granddaughter.

Did I say that? Maybe there was a financial incentive.

buy bionic

They clearly didn't understand the concept of adoption

I doubt Madonna would refuse them seeing Mercy. If she wanted to "kidnapp" her out of Africa she wouldn't be bringing all her children in Malawi.

exactly

LOL

They are blaming someone else for their OWN decision. Nobody forced them to let go of her by adoption

right?

that guy just wants the attention

Jonna Lee

The child was put up for adoption and with that, all rights were relinquished to the adoptive parent. They made that choice after their daughter's unfortunate passing. Tough spot to be in I suppose, but Madonna's obligation and responsibility is to Mercy only and not her extended family.

Are We really calling Madonna selfish for adopting a girl in need?

iVtTRWP.gif

I wouldn't call her selfis because I'm sure she had good interests at heart, but I honestly feel it would be better if she donated to improve life in that village and allow Mercy to live among her own family, and adopt one of the many children here in the US that are trapped in foster homes desperate to be adopted into a family

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

I wouldn't call her selfis because I'm sure she had good interests at heart, but I honestly feel it would be better if she donated to improve life in that village and allow Mercy to live among her own family, and adopt one of the many children here in the US that are trapped in foster homes desperate to be adopted into a family

she is going to open 300 schools in malawi

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fiona Apple

I think that them saying that Madonna has shown no humanity is really stupid because she saved the child actually.

artRaver

They clearly didn't understand the concept of adoption

From what I'm reading it sounded like they had an open adoption agreement. Which means that even tho the adoptive parent (Madonna) has legal parent rights, her and the biological parents had an agreement in which they can have open contact with her (mail, photos, face-to-face visits between both families)  :popcorn:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

This is clearly a plea for press attention (from the grandfather).

not really, what exactly is he gaining from being in the press? 

I invented post-its

xoxo cupcakke

Well, the girl was adopted. I mean it's sad she doesn't get to see her family but she was adopted and Madonna's taking good care of her I'm guessing. I just wish Madonna would greatly and not just minimally improve the lives of those in Malawi

Come on people, take off your stan glasses. If this wouldn't be about your fave, you wouldn't be so defensive. Those grandparents gonna die soon and Madonna really is heartless if she spends time in that country but never allows them to see their granddaughter. Try to put yourself in their position.

FreePalestine

Jonna Lee

Come on people, take off your stan glasses. If this wouldn't be about your fave, you wouldn't be so defensive. Those grandparents gonna die soon and Madonna really is heartless if she spends time in that country but never allows them to see their granddaughter. Try to put yourself in their position.

this also

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Wet Fire

They're saying tgis from an emotional point of view. If Madonna said but didn't report of Mercy's welfare, then that is disheartening.

LoveandMagic

I am sure the child in question is being well taken care of, but I can understand the grandparents wishes to see their grandchild considering the tragic death of her mother. Hopefully they will get the opportunity to see her before they both pass. Of course Madonna, who is now the parent, may have her own (good) reasons for keeping the child away. I wonder how the girl feels?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived