đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Madonna - Wash All Over Me & Rebel Heart (FULL)

Desperado

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Rebel heart is nice but those lyrics let it down so much its so clanky and wrong sounding.

as for the other one... at least with rebel heart the instrumental was good... the same can't be said about this :awkney:

I hope the rest of the album is better.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am done listening to both tracks and I have to say that Rebel Heart sounds fresher and better than WAOM. The latter sounds kind of empty. There's no climax. Rebel Heart's chorus is so damn catchy, it makes up for all the tiny flaws! :giveup:

Blue Jeans

Wash all Over me is better than the other mess

but both are quite basic and forgettable :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

LORD GAGA

Wash all Over me is better than the other mess

but both are quite basic and forgettable :coffee:

wait... i remember you... whereat you like one of ggd's BIG madge stans?  :gum:

Blue Jeans

wait... i remember you... whereat you like one of ggd's BIG madge stans?  :gum:

Me ? :dead:

no.. wgUmbUf.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

DrewStevens

I kinda changed my mind. Rebel Heart has a good production but the lyrics are extremely cheesy and amateurish.

Avicii got more reductive than Zedd in this tbh. Wash All Over Me is basically a copy of his last album. But I still have hope for Diplo. He may rescue Madonna from the flop.

Overall, this sounds like MDNA 2.0. Pretentious but awful lyrics with dated music.

I feel like rebel heart would/will do very well on the radio. Too bad those lyrics are awful, otherwise I would really like it.

Lion Heart

I enjoyed both tracks. :shrug: I think I prefer WAOM more

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Both are pretty meh to me from the first couple of listens, I really hope her next album doesn't disappoint me as much as MDNA did. 

Archived