💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Nandonalt

I know some people that are friends with him. He's brazilian.

He posted the letter on facebook, and it's a very long one, and it matches with the one that gaga read.

I don't know if he is rude or annoying, but he's the guy from the letter.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

You guys can talk about the rumor but please don't bash the fan or attack them on social media

Zilla can you close this thread ? it has already been proved that the fan who got on stage was indeed the fan who wrote the Letter..

qweasd1z, on 25 Nov 2014 - 17:24, said:

https://www.facebook.com/bubbledreams

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Interludicrous

I don't see any reason to focus on this. What happened happened, and in the end both Gaga and the fan ended up being happy. Whether or not he deserved it is not up to us to decide, and it in no way influences our lives.

artRaver

8 pages of Little Detectives arguing over who actually should've been on stage. Amazing.

I didn't know that you had to look a certain way to be depressed or have any mental issues at that. Plus, that person could've had a friend who's more fluent in English help them translate it or even use Google translate, ffs.   :excuseme:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

All the people who think he should've looked sad when he was going on stage. What even.  :smh:  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

All the people who think he should've looked sad when he was going on stage. What even.  :smh:  

Right? Jesus. 

Rumors say that the letter reading during Gagas concerts is always staged, but I don't know. 

Nah, that's not true - at least it certainly wasn't for Glasgow. The letter she took was thrown from the crowd near me and landed directly on the keys of her piano, so she opened it, and the other letters all landed far away from her. Someone had a lucky throw and a great night thereafter; and everything in the guy's letter was true. 

rodrigouuu

people really need to stop arguing about this. if it happened (which I don't think) it will remain in this guy's conscience, and if this rumor is fake (which I think), I'm so happy for him because he had the oportunity to meet Gaga.

What's the point of keep talking about it, if it already happened, can we fix something?

I don't think so  :Jase:

Andy McQueen

Nah, that's not true - at least it certainly wasn't for Glasgow. The letter she took was thrown from the crowd near me and landed directly on the keys of her piano, so she opened it, and the other letters all landed far away from her. Someone had a lucky throw and a great night thereafter; and everything in the guy's letter was true. 

Okay, I believe you. :yes:

Are you guys still discussing this...

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

AdelaAngelo

I highly doubt that's true :huh: It's not as easy as lying about writing it and being let on stage, I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that to prevent things like that from happening :P My point is that it seems more planned than it seems :laughga:

there isnt... sometimes mistakes happen too

lik at my artrave gaga wore my friend's flannel for like 5 songs and when she finally decided to open the letter he attached to it we got so hyped and so did everyone around us .. tho at that exact moment a girl threw a plushie and gaga decided to get it so she read her letter. we didnt really care as we (he) got more than we ever hoped for but it was very awkward when she asked ''where are u'' and ppl started pointing at us and we were all like ''nooo its not his letter, it came from over the piano'' eventually gaga found and took the girl on stage but what i mean is yeah, u can get up pretty easily. 

but im not saying anything about whether this person was the real ''writer'' or not cuz i dont really care the whole situation was pretty damn awkward cuz the letter was too harsh and too long for a livestream.

Archived