💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3DS or Wii U?

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY

True true! In that case I'd say get a Wii U for now and then later on get the newer 3DS XL - hopefully they'll start releasing beautiful limited edition versions soon after its release :flutter:

I read that the smaller version of the New 3DS has faceplates.. why not the bigger one tho :giveup:

shame on you :madge: do you know how many great games youre missing :food:

have you ever played Monkey Island? :awkney:

Always go for a handheld, even if you have to wait. (When in 2015 is it released?)

The 3DS has far better games anyway.

I don't think there is a release date for Europe yet..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I read that the smaller version of the New 3DS has faceplates.. why not the bigger one tho :giveup:

No idea but I guess that means that they'll be releasing kick ass limited edition versions which are way better than face plates in my opinion :omgexcited:

bionic

The XL in the OP has already been released (IDK if you just used that for an example). My brother has that one.

buy bionic

Stop throwing out your bad PS4/XBOX/PC options. He's already picked between two.

I say Wii U because Smash Bros Wii U! :giveup: You could get a 3DS XL though, you could get all those games you listed you wanted plus Smash Bros

U-GO-BOY

The XL in the OP has already been released (IDK if you just used that for an example). My brother has that one.

I know, but they are releasing a New 3DS with improved 3D and other new features but it comes out in 2015 and I don't want to wait that long :flop:

RAMROD

3DS XL.

It is very satisfying to own one.

Screen are bigger, handheld so it is mobile.

Be another person who feels the same tbh.

Also from your OP, it ia clear you need to get 3DS XL since more games you wanna play from the console.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

U-GO-BOY

So I still haven't chosen one but I'm more likely buying a Wii U.

Reasons are that I want to wait for the New 3DS XL which comes out next year. Also the backwards compatibility is a big deal since I have some Wii games I want to play (and that way I can get some more coins from selling my Wii $$$).

I also took the time to look up some reviews and some games definitely caught my attention. Those are:

- Bayonetta 2

- Zelda: Wind Waker & Hyrule Warriors

- Mario Kart 8 (never been a fan but this one looks awesome)

- Super Smash Bros

- the upcoming Zelda obviously

- Super Mario 3D World

Right now the 3ds overall have a better game library than the Wii U.

But, that's because they have released most of the major titles for the system. Plenty of Zelda remakes and some originals (you can just download a N64 emulator for that imo). Starfox remake (emulator again). Animal Crossing. Fire Emblem. Mario games, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion, POKEMON, Fantasy Life, Bravely Default and more.

The Wii U already has some major titles and it's going to keep getting more through the next two years. I would definitely recommend the Wii U. Mario games, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros, the Wind Waker remake are a few that are out in addition to more obscure like Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and Splatoon. But more importantly, games like Star Fox for the Wii U, The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World and Xenoblade Chronicles X are coming soon and they are games I would definitely recommend based on what we've seen so far. Not to mention more games that will come I'm sure.

Each one has some pretty great games, but I would recommend the Wii U over the 3ds, though they are both great systems imo. The gamepad is actually really cool, though not too many games take full advantage of it yet (Zombie U's multiplayer game does though, it's absolutely genius).

If you plan on getting both eventually, the Wii U may have some bundles in the future, but it's also more expensive so if someone is getting it for you for Christmas, take advantage of that.

U-GO-BOY

Right now the 3ds overall have a better game library than the Wii U.

But, that's because they have released most of the major titles for the system. Plenty of Zelda remakes and some originals (you can just download a N64 emulator for that imo). Starfox remake (emulator again). Animal Crossing. Fire Emblem. Mario games, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion, POKEMON, Fantasy Life, Bravely Default and more.

The Wii U already has some major titles and it's going to keep getting more through the next two years. I would definitely recommend the Wii U. Mario games, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros, the Wind Waker remake are a few that are out in addition to more obscure like Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and Splatoon. But more importantly, games like Star Fox for the Wii U, The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World and Xenoblade Chronicles X are coming soon and they are games I would definitely recommend based on what we've seen so far. Not to mention more games that will come I'm sure.

Each one has some pretty great games, but I would recommend the Wii U over the 3ds, though they are both great systems imo. The gamepad is actually really cool, though not too many games take full advantage of it yet (Zombie U's multiplayer game does though, it's absolutely genius).

If you plan on getting both eventually, the Wii U may have some bundles in the future, but it's also more expensive so if someone is getting it for you for Christmas, take advantage of that.

Unfortunately I don't have enough money for both therefore I'm just getting a Wii U for now.

and they should hurry up and make that Pokémon open world game for Wii U everyone's been dreaming of :giveup:

Darcklighter22

I have a Wii U but I find it's a weird meld between the interface of a 3DS with a console but I like it...also planing to get the New Nintendo 3DS's when they come out next year...only thing tho have to say sucks but it's minor is the range of games for Wii U is very very thin! mind you glad didn't get one before last July since the good games are only starting to get released now.

Unfortunately I don't have enough money for both therefore I'm just getting a Wii U for now.

and they should hurry up and make that Pokémon open world game for Wii U everyone's been dreaming of :giveup:

Don't worry, it will happen eventually!

Or just wait for the next handleheld generation from Nintendo

:teehee:

Open World Pokemon :giveup:

They are making an open world zelda, they should make an open world game for all their series O.o Mario, Metriod, Pokemon, Kirby, Donkey Kong!!!

Archived