💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3DS or Wii U?

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY

Hey guys,

I thought about getting me a new console for christmas but I don't know which one. So the two consoles I'm most interested in getting are the 3DS and the Wii U. I thought about getting a PS4 but it's way more expensive and there aren't any good games out YET.

As I'm a big fan of Legend of Zelda I thought about getting the special editions.

They look like that:

3DS:

384394_289289367776087_107605795944446_8

3DS XL:

zelda_3ds_xl.jpg

Wii U:

WiiU_LOZWWHD_3Dpkg__front_site.jpg

and a pro/contra list:

- 3DS includes Ocarina of Time (great game) but the 3DS XL is bigger

- both are about 50€ cheaper (if not more) than the Wii U

- Wii U includes Wind Waker (one of my favorite games of all time)

- 3DS is portable

- Wii U controller can also be used as a TV remote (not THAT important but still a nice feature)

- I think there are more games for the 3DS I'd like to play (OoT, Majora's Mask, Pokémon X&Y, Kingdom Hearts 3D (I'd LOVE to play that game :giveup:))

I think that's it.. So what do you think is the better console? I think it's going to be a Wii U since I'd rather get the New 3DS XL but it's not coming out until 2015 and I don't want to wait that long.. but the Zelda editions look gorgeous :giveup:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Buy the cheaper one

Sorry but I can't get engaged in gaming

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Haroon

I'd say scratch the first 3DS off your list because the screen size and overall ergonomics of the 3DS XL is so much better :laughga: I traded in my 3DS and got a 3DS XL and I'd never go back :flutter:

It all comes down to the games I guess :shrug: If you prefer the Pokemon games and TLoZ: OoT & MM then go for the handheld. If you prefer Mario Kart 8 and TLoZ: WW then go for the Wii U :yes: Super Smash Bros 4 is available for both so that's not really a problem :party:

I have both a 3DS XL and a Wii U and overall I prefer the Wii U because I prefer the largest screen size possible plus HD - oh and I sometimes use my Wii U for Netflix too. I don't take my 3DS XL with me when I travel so the portable thing isn't important to me personally.

Oh by the way, you can play TLoZ: OoT & MM on Wii U if you purchase them from the eShop for the Virtual Console - but you can't use the gamepad to play them LOL

Wii u. If im not mistaken the controller can be used as remote play or something, so you can switch off your tv and play in your room on the controller. Thats pretty neat

U-GO-BOY

WiiU but xbox 360 for COD 

I don't like ego shooter that much

I'd say scratch the first 3DS off your list because the screen size and overall ergonomics of the 3DS XL is so much better :laughga: I traded in my 3DS and got a 3DS XL and I'd never go back :flutter:

It all comes down to the games I guess :shrug: If you prefer the Pokemon games and TLoZ: OoT & MM then go for the handheld. If you prefer Mario Kart 8 and TLoZ: WW then go for the Wii U :yes: Super Smash Bros 4 is available for both so that's not really a problem :party:

I have both a 3DS XL and a Wii U and overall I prefer the Wii U because I prefer the largest screen size possible plus HD - oh and I sometimes use my Wii U for Netflix too. I don't take my 3DS XL with me when I travel so the portable thing isn't important to me personally.

yeah but I don't know if I should wait for the New 3DS, I heard they improved the 3D effect A LOT..

Haroon

yeah but I don't know if I should wait for the New 3DS, I heard they improved the 3D effect A LOT..

True true! In that case I'd say get a Wii U for now and then later on get the newer 3DS XL - hopefully they'll start releasing beautiful limited edition versions soon after its release :flutter:

I already have one and the only game I play on PC is Monkey Island :sis:

shame on you :madge: do you know how many great games youre missing :food:

bionic

Always go for a handheld, even if you have to wait. (When in 2015 is it released?)

The 3DS has far better games anyway.

buy bionic

Archived