More than 470 tickets are still available for the livestreamed artRAVE

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

hopefully there are no crowd shots during the stream then  :smh:

You do realize out of an arena for 15,000 people 500 tickets unsold will be unnoticeable? Most of her shows aren't soldout...

it's gonna be my first gaga concert :giveup:  :giveup:

time is slowing down as this day nears :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

You'll have a good time, the show is so fun live!

MonsterMum

it's gonna be my first gaga concert :giveup:  :giveup:

time is slowing down as this day nears :giveup:    

Have fun, you gonna have a blast!

I wanted to go so bad, it's a 5 hours drive but worth it, unfortunately it's on a Monday and I can't get off from work :giveup:

The struggle is real :(

Those numbers aren't accurate, my boyfriend bought his ticket yesterday directly at the venue, and the seats available weren't the same as the ones on the web. So it's more than that.

But we won't even notice, I mean 600 on 17 000 is nothing haha

Rainbow Unicorn

Those numbers aren't accurate, my boyfriend bought his ticket yesterday directly at the venue, and the seats available weren't the same as the ones on the web. So it's more than that.

But we won't even notice, I mean 600 on 17 000 is nothing haha

Those numbers are accurate because this are the numbers shown in Ticketmaster. 

Those numbers are accurate because this are the numbers shown in Ticketmaster. 

I know, but this is only  a PART of the tickets available. Bercy (and I suppose all 'physical' stores) have other tickets. So the correct numbers are those on ticketmaster PLUS the ones that Bercy are selling.

(ask directly Bercy on Twitter if you don't believe me!)

RAMROD

Srsly where are these people who complained the first 2 Paris dates weren't in Bercy.

And now it does, the date haven't sell out yet?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rainbow Unicorn

I know, but this is only  a PART of the tickets available. Bercy (and I suppose all 'physical' stores) have other tickets. So the correct numbers are those on ticketmaster PLUS the ones that Bercy are selling.

(ask directly Bercy on Twitter if you don't believe me!)

This is the same tickets. When you're buying tickets on Bercy's website, it redirects you to Ticketmaster  ;)

Bercy : http://billetterie.bercy.fr/fr/manifestation/lady-gaga-billet/idmanif/315238

Ticketmaster : http://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/lady-gaga-billet/idmanif/315238

i cant put up with myself because i have the money to go but my parents wont let

i saw the show in zurich and ever since then ive been crying from happiness and nostalgia and u know, once u see the show u realize how much u've needed it... and now i need it MORE THAN DOPE (nope actually, not quiting lol) 

but srsly, for those of u who are going, HAVE THE TIME OF YER LIVES i'd sell my soul to satan to get there... if i had one  :toofloppy:

if you have the money for the tickets and transportation and stuff YOU SHOULD GO no matter what your parents say tbh

Archived