Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was the crowd in Barcelona...

GagaSkeletonWay

Was the crowd in Barcelona the best of the artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Was the crowd in Barcelona the best of the artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour?

• Yes, slay Spain!
    • No way

Featured Posts

Stephen

It was certainly one of the most energetic crowds I've seen! :)

If by "impressed by a Spanish crowd" you mean "not at all surprised that they would go insane regardless of whether she's Lady Gaga or a loaf of bread wearing stilettos" then yes I'm sure she was quite taken aback

what does that even mean

It was certainly one of the most energetic crowds I've seen! :)

what does that even mean

Spanish speaking nations are great markets for touring because the crowd cheers on the artists and buys tickets like crazy, so I said they would cheer for her even if she was a loaf of bread :air:

I'm french, I did both parisian dates, and Barcelona, and yeah. Barcelona won the best crowd award, BY FAR.

OH. MY. GOD. THE ENERGY. Everyone was dancing, GA, seats, EVERYBODY. I had to go in the back of the arena at the end, because I wasn't feeling good, and even there, EVERYONE was having the time of their life! Honnestly, I didn't expected so much energy, such a pure joy from the crowd!

And as NewYorkCity said, you just have to listen to what she said that night, she was really impressed! (And she jumped in the crowd at Barcelona and… that's all :D)

My applause spanish monsters, I'll always come back  :golfclap:

MonsterMum

I went to Antwerp which was great but nothing like the Spanish. I have seen a full recording and goodness Lord, everyone sang ALL the songs and went mental. It was nice to watch, slay Spain! 

Schwerk

I have a feeling it has to do with the more passionate nature of the sourthern countries. Its simular to the crowds in South-America.

In comparison here in Holland the crowd is nearly dead...we seem to need a lot of (free) booze, and in most cases soccer to get a bit excited.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

itsdominik

No, not THE best, but among the best tbh.

The best crowds during this tour were New York, Prague, London, Birmingham, Vienna, Milan and Barcelona!

NewYorkCity

I'm french, I did both parisian dates, and Barcelona, and yeah. Barcelona won the best crowd award, BY FAR.

OH. MY. GOD. THE ENERGY. Everyone was dancing, GA, seats, EVERYBODY. I had to go in the back of the arena at the end, because I wasn't feeling good, and even there, EVERYONE was having the time of their life! Honnestly, I didn't expected so much energy, such a pure joy from the crowd!

And as NewYorkCity said, you just have to listen to what she said that night, she was really impressed! (And she jumped in the crowd at Barcelona and… that's all :D)

My applause spanish monsters, I'll always come back :golfclap:

:legend:

i think Milan and barcellone were the best

you can hear the crowd singing loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvEqClH7cgA

DanceInTheDark

Amsterdam was :whitney:

Went to Antwerp and Amsterdam, Antwerp Crowd was Dead :rip:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Been to a lot of shows in my time, for a while Barcelona has been the first place I look to go to on a tour as I know it is always a great trip / gig. I wouldn't call between Paris & Barcelona as THE best crowds I've seen at a Pop show by anyone anywhere, I'd wager that outside South America you won't see anything better. They were more like the atmosphere you get at a rock gig than pop shows. London crowds were good to excellent, Manchester was excellent, Dublin was very good Birmingham was er, Birmingham (to be fair night 2 was a vast improvement on the night 1 morgue), but none of those were close to the adrenalin rush of Barcelona or Paris.

Hats off to everyone that made those shows so special, proof if ever it was needed that a great show will be elevated to something really special when the audience goes for it. Lets hope the tour is signed off in similar fashion at the Bercy.

Archived