💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Movement's Magazine Seeking Guest Writers

tiffa

Featured Posts

Hello, Monsters! Here is a chance to contribute to our magazine. Don't know who we are? Here are some examples of our work... www.issuu.com/monstermovement. We are a very serious, but fun, and professional magazine. Our goal is to create a quality and interesting magazine for our subscribers and Lady Gaga fans.

We are seeking the following...

-- SXSW

Write about the show, memorable moments and quotes, and include HQ photos. It must also include information about Millie Brown, briefly describing her career, and the backlash her appearance made.

-- Original artRAVE

This may be best for someone who has attended, but anyone is welcome to cover it. We would want to include the process of obtaining a ticket, the undisclosed location (Brooklyn Navy Yard), the performance and photos (can be found on Vevo), the "Tech Haus" room, vendors and open bar experience, Koons sculptures and vandalism. Also, the attack on Terry Richardson.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WRITE TO LADY GAGA FOR OUR "LETTERS FOR GAGA" SECTION, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR LETTER TO [email protected]. 3 paragraphs max. Include your name, GGD username, age and location. And photo.

We are interviewing Brian Newman (Lady Gaga's friend and trumpet player for Cheek to Cheek. He will also be touring for the shows). We are very excited for this opportunity. We have interviewed Richie Squirrel in the past. Breedlove has also shown interest and we are currently awaiting his confirmation. 

i just checked out the other issues :giveup: this looks really good omg i need to contribute in some way idk what tho

Here is another way to contribute

1). What does your ARTPOP mean to you?

2). What is your favorite song on ARTPOP? Why?

Include your name, age, location and photo as you'd like it to appear in the magazine.

mucinex

Include your name, age, location and photo as you'd like it to appear in the magazine.

i'll try to put something together(No promises) :)

mucinex

can i get an interview? what monster is being interviewed this issue?

can i get an interview? what monster is being interviewed this issue?

I am interviewing Logan this issue. He's the one who went to 27 artRAVE's. Next is Jey, a friend and Gaga impersonator. When we are ready for other interviews, I'll let you know. :)

mucinex

I am interviewing Logan this issue. He's the one who went to 27 artRAVE's. Next is Jey, a friend and Gaga impersonator. When we are ready for other interviews, I'll let you know. :)

yay :party: just PM me or E Mail [email protected] :twerkey:

Rolodex of Hate
Which article(s) would you like to write for?
I could do letter for Gaga, I can review and a--lyze interview, most things really aha :) Also, can we look at past issues of this magazine? I'd never heard of it until now
We have no legal choice but to stan

I could do letter for Gaga, I can review and a--lyze interview, most things really aha :) Also, can we look at past issues of this magazine? I'd never heard of it until now

Here are some: www.issuu.com/monstermovement :) 

Rolodex of Hate

Here are some: www.issuu.com/monstermovement :)

Ah that looks really cool! Does the magazine have much of a following?

So yes, what would you like me to write and when for?

Buy the way, i was reading Issue 2 of your magazine and was shocked by an article from sunshine called Tiffa about her meeting Gaga backstage at the Born This Way Ball and Gaga seemed really quite rude and cold. I've never read anything like that about her before :(

We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived