💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your parents first reaction to you liking Gaga?

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try not to talk about her when they are around. My parents were like "why do you like her? she doesn't stand for very good things!' that was during the Bad Romance era. we haven't talked about her since. But I think my mom found my BTW album when I was gone for a week. She never mentioned it though.

Don't visit my profile

GagaisHotAF

I used to obsess over her and I had a massive crush on her in middle school and I used to fantasize over her and my mom didn't want me to have posters of her in my room because she thought I would like masturbate to it  :spin:  :spin: But my mom thinks shes very talented and likes her message but doesn't like her d--g promotion, My dad doesn't really care he doesn't like pop at all. 

Probably on Grindr

James19709

Well, my mom loves her. My father used to think she was the devil :smh

the devil disguised as an adorable 5"1 woman with a great ass :ohwell:

They sorta admire her as well. My dad told me she's my generations Madonna before the whole BTW polemic.

My mom loves Judas for some odd reason,

And get this........ she's super Catholic!

Tropico

"That satanic woman? Didn't she come out of an egg? Are you a satanist?!?!!!!!" :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I don't think there ever was a clear first reaction, or I forgot..

They do not really care, sometimes my mom sings along with her songs and she went to the BTWBall and the artRAVE with me :-) My father promised me to go to a Cheek To Cheek concert with me if Gaga and Tony are going to perform in Holland, so he's a fan of JazzGa, and my brother secretly likes her a bit I guess, but my obsession is making him hate her :')

ChicaSkas

Yeah..... let's just say it took a LONG time and me waiting 2 years to come clean and say out right that yes I work for her fansites for fun... :dead:

Now she's seen her at the ArtRAVE with me, but about all I could get her to admit was that she "sang well" at the piano ... (which I've been TRYING to get her to realize since I told her I liked her in 2009 :dead: )

Well we have tickets for the Wiltern and also Mom taped the PBS special for me so that's a victory!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PMKKARDASHiAN

My dad actually said he liked he artistry and could tell she wasn't a manufactured pop star and even compared her to Elton john [his favorite artist ever] so there's that. Oh and my dad is a straight 60 year old...

VenusTheGoddess

So I actually came out to my mom when I said I really liked (and had liked her for five years before) Gaga and wanted to go to the artRave. She doesn't hate her or anything, but she is convinced that she's no better than any other manufactured pop star with a nice voice.

RAMROD

Me singing and dancing to Paparazzi

tumblr_m9ftp8Q4K41rt2th0o1_400.gif

Dad

giphy.gif

Mom

GIF-nod-pleased-agreeing-approval--Noddi

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived