💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your parents first reaction to you liking Gaga?

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

My father does not mind, and my mother bops to Just Dance, Bad Romance and Poker Face now and again :music:

In my messy era.

I don't think my mom exactly knows I'm a big gaga stan, but I always randomly hum songs like bad romance, and one time at the dinner table we mingled about lady gaga and she said "her recent album was disappointing." 

I'm not sure if she's actually listened to ARTPOP, or is just clinging onto what the media said :flop: but I just responded with "oh" and the topic left. :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

ChicaSkas

"That crotch-spreading pop sl*t! Are you serious?"

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Haroon

My father thought and still thinks she's a freak who never wears clothes :deadbanana: He doesn't really care that I like her though :shrug:

My mother liked her when she first saw her and really likes her now! She said she's really interesting and reminds her of Madonna because of her being strong and risqué :laughga: Me liking Gaga made my mother's interest spark in her :rofl: Whenever I'm on the music channels she's like "What's going on with Gaga? Has she got new music?" :gaga:

Archived