Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you judge other fans for not buying Gaga's albums?

Sparkly

Featured Posts

Basically what the titles says. 

Do you judge other fans for not buying any of her albums or songs?

Do you judge them when they say that they'd rather spend their money on other stuff?

Do you judge them because they still use her music but refuse to pay? 

Are you ok with people only streaming her music?

Or do you understand and are you ok with them stealing ha work? 

Discuss

iliyF0l4Un2NY.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Everyone should buy Born This Way at least, the **** she went and still goes through because of that album

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Robotboy

i buy music.. by streaming it and then spotify gives them my money :teehee:

Everyone should buy Born This Way at least, the **** she went and still goes through because of that album

wat? shes a legend because of that album :manicure:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

artpopmess

i buy music.. by streaming it and then spotify gives them my money :teehee:

wat? shes a legend because of that album :manicure:

Yeah i agree it's my all time favorite 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

It's only ~$20 per album.
A little saving and Im sure anyone can make it. I don't buy the "I don't have money" excuse tbh

It's not like she releases music every week :spin:

SO yes I judge them a bit 4funnies_com_christmas_emoticons_457.gif

: (

I feel so sad now.... the most inspirational album of my life is at cost of her career :(

Phoenix

Why would you judge someone because he hasn't bought a CD? Do you show your love for someone by buying their work? By money?

💎

It's only ~$20 per album.

A little saving and Im sure anyone can make it. I don't buy the "I don't have money" excuse tbh

It's not like she releases music every week :spin:

SO yes I judge them a bit 4funnies_com_christmas_emoticons_457.gif

: (

I feel so sad now.... the most inspirational album of my life is at cost of her career :(

Actually, I agree.

I mean I understand that perhaps when you're 13 or 14 where you can't really have a job or have a big allowance (I used to get 20€ per month) you might not be able to buy it (and there are parts of the world where you can't find it/don't have ituens/etc) but all the others I do kinda judge.

Especially since there are always some sales in stores and you could get it for like 6€ or something, nobody can tell me they don't have even that little.

Haroon

If they listen to the album but haven't bought it (illegally downloaded it) then I'm a bit like :huh: because if you like the artist and music then I think it's best if you support the artist by purchasing the album :yes:

If they don't like the album and haven't bought it then that's totally fine :laughga: I don't expect people to buy music that they don't like :shrug: I find it peculiar that some people expect others to blindly buy Gaga's work even if they don't enjoy it - that money is better spent on music that you do enjoy in my opinion :duck:

On the whole I don't judge people regardless of whether they do or don't buy Gaga's music. Support can be shown in many ways, not just by money

Supersonic

No judgement for people who barely struggle to have a warm meal everyday, who have financial difficulties - Heavy judgement for people who are way better off

monketsharona

I don't judge them, though now most of her old albums are discounted, so the 'I have no money for music' excuse do not work... i think it depends on the person. If you're broke, I can understand of course..

For CtC I can understand... I have bought the album. Even if I'm not a huge jazz fan, the album is great !

I don't judge fans by what they don't own or own

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Rollercoaster

Supporting an artist and stealing their work is paying lip service to being a fan and harms the overall product and artist. Buying one cd every 2 or 3 years isnt expensive.

Archived