Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The last artRAVE is in 10 days!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

I feel sick about it being over, I wish this tour would go on forever but so happy I'll get to be there one last time..at the best show I've ever seen

its flew in, i'm sad its ending but glad at the same time. ARTPOP was a messy time in her life and she'll be glad to put it behind her aswell. 

Cappuccino

The last artRAVE is in 10 days and it's in my country, France, at Paris Bercy. :air:

10382600_551071508358217_303388852086963

I can't go to the show :cryga: :cryga:

Well, if you want to go to the last artRAVE, get your tickets here: http://www.ticketnet.fr/fr/manifestation/lady-gaga-billet/idmanif/315238#

I really think that it will be epic and emotional. :staymad:

Gaga was there several times with the Monster Ball! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV4MWzooPvc

STOP !!! THat's partial nudity, Admin is gonna ban you for that 

I don't wanna let it go...ARTPOP and the artRAVE have such a special place in my heart. I'm excited for her to grow from this era though. I know it's been rough for everyone. The next era should be great. :)

I cried like 2 hours last night, thinking that I'm SO close to it, and I can't even go. I know I can't complain since I've been to the show 3 times, but I feel like I'm missing the most important one.

If love to go but just couldn't get the kids looked after :cry:

I have the second last date for APZ, Newcastle , which is the last show with the run ways.

OpusDiaboli666

If love to go but just couldn't get the kids looked after :cry:

I have the second last date for APZ, Newcastle , which is the last show with the run ways.

What????????? No Runways?

They had regular APZ on sale for Paris. Usually when there are no runways it's called meet and greet. Are you sure?

ViviLittleM

I cried like 2 hours last night, thinking that I'm SO close to it, and I can't even go. I know I can't complain since I've been to the show 3 times, but I feel like I'm missing the most important one.

I went one time but without catwalks on October 31st

I want so much to go at Bercy but I can't :'(

What????????? No Runways?

They had regular APZ on sale for Paris. Usually when there are no runways it's called meet and greet. Are you sure?

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm only going why what someone else on here said. You and I both know if theres APZ theres runways ;)

ETA: Actually I think I am wrong, as its in the Bercy this time

OpusDiaboli666

Okay good or well..since I have LMZ I had prefered only one stage but either way it's gonna be amazing and so will yours

Archived