Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

What's Up at the artRAVE + New Break after MANiCURE

katyperry2

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of the addition of What's Up?

• Love It
    • It doesnt fit
    • Too late in the tour
    • Don't like it at all

Featured Posts

It doesn't really change anything for me. If she wants to sing it, then let her do it. There isn't much of artrave left. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep since November 2. However, it wasn't performed in Milan, but in all the other shows since then.

Why didn't she sing it in Milan? WHY? That b---h.

Schwerk

I hope she sings it in the UK, that song defines my childhood. Changes like this at the end of the tour are common, like adding BTW at the monsterball. She prob wants to keep it fresh and transition into the new fase.

And I love when Gaga rocks, bring it on girl!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

high heeled fem

I like it tbh :thirst: The more hints we get for a rock album, the happier this fagget becomes :nick:

i agree!! but wtf she actually added it soo jealous

so lucky people at the end of the tour get to see it

Who cares if it happens in the last stages of the tour? Gaga did bring a lot of changes in the last chunk of the BTWBall. It's cool to keep us on the edge of our seats, expecting little changes here and there at any moment.

True

I hope she sings it in the UK, that song defines my childhood. Changes like this at the end of the tour are common, like adding BTW at the monsterball. She prob wants to keep it fresh and transition into the new fase.

And I love when Gaga rocks, bring it on girl!

That's a little different though, cuz the tour had 41 shows left, not 10

not a fan of the long ass guitar interlude between MANiCURE and Just Dance, she didn't need that long before so why does she need it now. It's not like it's a new costume she's putting on.

RAMROD

I think those who were there might enjoy it regardless.

It might just there to prepare everyone to rock tunes as well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

not a fan of the long ass guitar interlude between MANiCURE and Just Dance, she didn't need that long before so why does she need it now. It's not like it's a new costume she's putting on.

I know right. If anything, she should just add a little snippet of a Just Dance remix before the extended intro, kinda like they did on the ending at the BTWB. But, not the same remix. Maybe the Tony Arzadon remix or the Space Cowboy remix.

I've been to two Artraves, one at the 02 arena in London (where she didn't do "What's Going on?") and last night at the N.I.A in Birmingham (where she did) - the show was better with it, and the audience went mad. So it's a thumbs up from me :)

I like it, but Bell Bottom Blues would have been way more logical imo. But hey, it's her ****, she does whatever she makes her happy!

Archived