Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you give up on Gaga if she is not here for the next 5 years?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give up? No. I'd still come back when she releases something, but I'll definitely not stay and wait for 5 years.

(As long as she's still around doing other stuff, tweeting, etc... No blackout please :sweat:)

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Well I wouldn't be on any Gaga fansites or actively stanning for her, but in 5 years time I would go back to her like nothing ever happened.

Honestly that's kind of what I want her to do... Maybe not five years... But take a year or two off and come back with an amazing album. I want gaga to re-invent herself. I would definitely be here for a gaga comeback.

me too

btw welcome to gagadaily!

Brooke Hoegan

no

I would come back but I would be bothered with her during such time if she wasn't realeasing a new pop record in such a time span

she once took a break, and then AP have arisen, so a big thank u for "creative breaks"... she tends to overthink and overwork her projects when she has to much time in her hands

LaLuna

No. My favorite band takes 4-year breaks between each album so I'm kinda used to it. The long wait just adds to the excitement of a new album announcement.

I'll just listen to her previous albums and other artists until she makes her comeback. :yes:

Jewels n Drugs
I would be a Gaga fan but not that active.  :coffee:
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

LilVenusian

As long as she works on something original and creative, i don't care what genre it is (plz no more covers albums). And as for waiting, just look at La Roux, she took 5 years before releasing her latest album and it turned out to be amazing and definitely worth the wait. 

Archived