💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you give up on Gaga if she is not here for the next 5 years?

Hope

Featured Posts

So she stays for the next 5 years in silence or she is interested in Jazz. Makes Jazz stuff and so on.

Would you still stay as a fan? or Gaga who?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

No, I think it would just mean she's working on a really good album if she's gone for that long

idk thats such a hard question! id still love her but i dont think id follow her every move like i do now. 

Honestly that's kind of what I want her to do... Maybe not five years... But take a year or two off and come back with an amazing album. I want gaga to re-invent herself. I would definitely be here for a gaga comeback.

Bellatrix

I'd still be a fan. I love jazz and even if she goes into silence I'd still love her previous work.

Jonna Lee

i would become so thirsty though, the reach i would be reaching for :messga:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Yes, but if she's not releasing anything new, then there will be less to be a fan of or get excited over.

But if she took a 5 year break, I'd still love her when she came back.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'd still listen to records from her that I like. But I guess there would be a lot of new artists and records to divert my attention (which btw is already happening) so honestly I have no idea if she'd still be able to grab me as much as she does now.

But no, I wouldn't "give up" on her. I love her. But one thing I know for sure, the GP would be like: "Gaga Who?"...they already think she's fading...so imo she can't take that much time off. It's just not going to pay off as you think it is. 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived