question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

I like her singles during the The Fame era, but I fell in love with her during the The Fame Monster era, then it got even stronger with Born This Way and ARTPOP.

heavyMetalGAGA

It's cool to see some fans say they joined the community during the ARTPOP era :) Despite the sh*t it receives, it still was a very important time period for Gaga and her fans. I think it was most important for her own personal growth.

I joined the community during the Born This Way era after I attended the last North American Monster Ball show. I remember she was performing Judas on the Ellen the next day! Wow, a lot of time has flown by since then. It was such an exciting time because Gaga's promotional campaign was INSANE for BTW. She was literally everywhere and I think that's what really caused me to fall hard for her. It was so fun being able to come home after a stressful day and see where she was in the world. When TEOG was released on the radio, I remember being so thrilled. I danced all throughout my house after school and was so excited to buy the album.

I'm planning on being a part of this fanbase forever, because Gaga has changed my life only for the better. She doesn't owe me anything else. She really caused me to wake up in many ways and take action to really care for others and what they were saying. Moreover, she helped me come into terms with my own s-xuality. I don't think I could have come out without the BTW album and its interviews and music videos. They will forever be engrained into my soul and I'm forever thankful for her because of that. It hurts me to see some fans being so tough on her and claiming that she's boring now. I really think she's in a better place with more artistic freedom, so I cannot wait to see where her next studio album goes. I really believe it's going to be special. 

Jee Yew Whai

Love the fame monster. I wasnt a fan or a stan. I just thought Bad Romance was legendary, the video and song. Born This Way she lost me. Then ARTPOP she regained my attention with Do What U Want, and the G.U.Y. video sealed the deal for me.

LaLuna

I love how despite the fact that it wasn't her most successful era, ARTPOP still managed to bring in new monsters :party:

And kudos to all the Fame era monsters for sticking around all those years, I thought most of them had jumped ship by now  :monsterpaw:

When I first heard her hits like Just Dance/PokerFace/Bad Romance in 2009/2010 I liked them a lot and I kind of became a fan, but when a friend of me made me listen to Telephone in the summer of 2010 I began to watch Gaga's musicvideo's and performances and I became a Monster, so at the end of the Fame Monster era.

TheOriginalOne

Technically, The Fame. I used to run a Britney fan page on MySpace with several people (lame, I know :emma: ) when I first heard Just Dance. I started googling the artists and it turned out no one knew who she was. And then Poker Face was released and I was officially hooked on Gaga. :legend:

Bloody

When she released Just Dance & Poker Face I thought she was very cool and when Love Game and Paparazzi came out I became a fan.When Fame Monster came out Bad Romance became my favourite gaga song of all time and still is  :gaga: 
I also liked Telephones video so much and Alejandro.

I don't know why but in the BTW era except during The Edge Of Glory & Marry The Night, I wasn't that present but in the ARTPOP  era I became a little monster and listened to the masterpiece Born This Way, learnt everything about her,all her performances and all her history :party:  :party:

I love and admire her so much  :kisses:

Robinladen

I became a fan during The Fame and then it slowly progressed. It wasn't untill the start of the Born This Way era that I really followed her every step. I've never stanned for anyone like this before tbh.

ARTPOPisaChoice

I became a super fan during ARTPOP, but I've been intrguied by Gaga since the Paparazzi performance and the Bad Romance MV.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived