Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

Bradley

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

• Always believe in yourself, be creative, be proud for being gay, you were born this way! Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak, and I seem to find the happiness I seek, when we're out together dancing Cheek to...
    • NOW DANCE YOU MOTHERFCKERS! I am not an alien, nor a human, I am not a creature of your government. I am everything you know and you don't know, everything you love and you hate, I AM LADY GAGA.

Featured Posts

Bradley

So what kind of image do you prefer for her sixth era?

The happy, cheerful one who makes us cry while playing the piano, who tells us to love ourselves and  never stops preaching about love and acceptance, an undoubted positive ICON that saved many lives with her godlike level of influence in the world,

tumblr_lq91ux6ReT1qgui7u.gif

496644_1.jpg

yTo4yre.jpg

lady-gaga-heart_article_story_main.jpg

or the creepy one who is always that swaggish, mysterious, shocking, INVULNERABLE, who doesn't give a sh1t if you're not having a good time at her show? Well, LADY GAGA in short.

lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-2.jpg

lady-gaga-live-at-grammys-2011-1-1322732

Picture-129-1024x565.pnggaga2.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DarkGa by far, she is fierce :legend:

PositiveGa can often contradict herself a lot and look extremely sensitive and weak by everything :fat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I think your descriptions are a bit biased and inaccurate, but I love the way she so beautifully transforms her darkness into art.

RAMROD

Hmmm I don't like dweet dtuffs so much, prefer savoury.

Voted

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

I think your descriptions are a bit biased and inaccurate, but I love the way she so beautifully transforms her darkness into art.

I thought so after posting it, I'll balance them out now.

DarkGa by far, she is fierce :legend:

PositiveGa can often contradict herself a lot and look extremely sensitive and weak by everything :fat:

that's true and kinda sad, we should by right support her positive side but she'll become vulnerable then

I thought so after posting it, I'll balance them out now.

Yeah, plus I think that generally, her slow songs on the piano that make us cry are generally more dark/sad than happy and positive. Think Speechless, Hair, and Gypsy, for example. When I think of PositiveGa, I think of her up on stage full of energy, dancing, hammering out dance moves, and preaching love. I think of something more along the lines of Venus, ARTPOP, or Born This Way (sans piano).

cosmicPOPdream

"Always believe in yourself, be creative, be proud for being gay, you were born this way! Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak, and I seem to find the happiness I seek, when we're out together dancing Cheek to…"

lmaoo  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Archived