đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artrave dublin experience (17th Oct)

somechick

Featured Posts

Wow great that you had fun and went to so multiple artRAVEs I wish I could :cry:

And wow your wait before the actual show was so short. In my date Starlight played longer than 30 min and the music before Gaga lasted almost an hour :spin:

Well in the US, we had 30mins or either Hatsune Miku/Crayon Pop (for my shows anyway - Baby Metal came after that), then about 10mins before Starlight came on and then she was on for about 50mins, and then usually about 20-30mins until Gaga came on. ;) I was so glad that in Australia we only had Starlight...but then at the two Euro shows I went to, we had Breedlove for about 20-25mins, then straight into Starlight for half an hour and then about 20mins until Gaga.....so much nicer. lol

Ah ok thanks, don't feel so bad about not getting my LMZ merch from NY now. I am hoping to get a barrier spot but I'm feeling with it being a Saturday people will get there from stupid o'clock, ah well we'll see.

Oh yes, and it's London too right? There are some quite competitive fans there I think so good luck. ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg @ her looking at you :giveup: Glad u had an amazing time :hug:

looking at me, pointing at me, doing Swine face to me..... :p Like I would have said this was the best show of all, but I can't say it's better than the meet n greet or else people will think I'm totally nuts. haha

Archived