💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

P!nk: "A lot of pop-artists give pop a bad name"

yxi

Featured Posts

Pop singers get no respect, and Pink is OK with that (sometimes)

“I don’t think pop music gets enough respect … and for good reason, too,†she says. “I love pop music, I always have loved pop music, ever since I was little. When I was listening to Peter, Paul and Mary, I was also listening to Madonna and New Kids on the Block…. I think a lot of pop artists give pop a bad name because it did sort of become a little bit throwaway or microwavable. You kind of pop it in, pop it out. Lip syching has always been a thing that drives me crazy. And that pretty package is more consistent in pop music. So there are things that are annoying but there are also great things.... I got used to [being underrated] after putting out my fifth album and people going, 'Wow, you can sing.' Like, what the hell do you think I’ve been doing for the last 15 f--king years?"

http://music.cbc.ca/#!/blogs/2014/10/Pink-and-Dallas-Green-on-respect-for-pop-singers-Sade-and-their-YouMe-collaboration

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lip syching has always been a thing that drives me crazy. And that pretty package is more consistent in pop music.

The Britney shade.

RAMROD

Yaaaaaasss, buy Me+You on iTunes :evil:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived