Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus video confirmed a year ago and ARTPOP's finalization

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex
bye bye ARTPOP. I love you, you'll always be so special to me. They're taking it away now. Makes me sad, I don't know why

also 1 year ago tomorrow(or today if it's 10/13 where you are already):

(2013, Gagapedia)Later that night, Gaga held a Twitter Q&A. She confirmed that the Venus music video would be the beginning of an ARTPOP trilogy. Gaga also confirmed that ARTPOP will have an Act II. A project with TechHaus called Volvantis was also announced. Ruth Hogben was announced as the director of the Venus music video.

:hor:

all these promises gaga :emma:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

Wow, her tweet was so foreshadowing. And to think it was directed at the media, not her own fans...

FrankGutz

That Venus/DWUW mess :cryga:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Hellspont

I normally don't care about all these "promises" but this is the one that has hurt me the most :emo:

This all feels like yesterday, time flies so fast.....Poor ARTPOP....Gaga was really excited for this album but a lot of stuff never went as planned :cry:

Redstreak

Well we technically did get a trilogy with Venus

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RainingOnMe

Venus never got filmed due to the management mess during this time. Also, it would have been way too expensive.

HausOfMark

what this a year ago this was written or she did the Q&A yesterday? im confused.

help

-Mark

mucinex

what this a year ago this was written or she did the Q&A yesterday? im confused.

help

lol a year ago

Batwings

This just breaks my heart. It's obvious that Gaga had such plans for ARTPOP that were never allowed to come to fruition.

Archived