Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Unreleased Harry Potter scenes

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I saw this the other day.  I wish they would've kept Hermione dancing with Krum and the fight between Bella and Black.  I remember that brief scene in the Order of the Phoenix trailer, but it never made the final cut...  :grr:

RAMROD

Well, I still wishthey could film the part where Ron's father visiting Privet Drive tbh :lmao:

And they cut away the scenes where his Aunt says something about how

she cares about Lily before she left with the family on Part.1 :grr: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The only scene I would of liked to have seen was the Order of The Phoenix movie the fight between Sirius and Bellatrix

the rest are best left out, The movies are fine just the way they are to be honest 

heavymlover

I was dying to see some of those scenes in the movies and I was dissapointed when they weren't there. Glad to see that at least they were filmed.

And there are some scenes still missing. I remember watching a still of professor McGonagall and Hagrid being attacked by the Ministry in the fifth movie... Wonder if we'll ever see those scenes.

Robotboy

thank you for posting these :giveup:

it doesnt matter much to me since im over it along time ago. but its cool to see

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

FFXSoul91

I'm hoping that a lot of these (and other scenes) have actually been filmed and they're just sitting on them until the 20th anniversaries or something to release super deluxe editions or something. Most of the bonus material they've released on their "complete" collections are crap.

Archived