šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: 5SOS ignore fans; security tells fans to NOT buy their music!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Gagadisiak

I prefer stanning for female they r more interesting than man bye .Ā 

OĆ¹ est-tu ma Salope ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

RUDE. :wtf: Poor girls, I would have felt so betrayed. It's a good thing that I don't stan for any boy bands.

GypsyPrince

they are still starting out and this is already how they're acting.

Ā 

smh and the best part is, these delusional little girls don't even realise how they're being treated and will still continue to stan for their disco sticks :awkney:

TimisaMonster

tbqmfh. Granted, like Haroon said, buying music doesn't guarantee you an autograph or a picture whenever you want it. But how disrespectful to not even acknowledge the fans calling their names within earshot, let alone the security actually indulging them in a silly argument. Makes me appreciate Gaga's kindness and patience, she really does spoil us.

Yup yup yup!

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

If it's their "day off" and didn't want to be bothered then they shouldn't have walked right down the sidewalk where a bunch of fans were waiting tbh

Ā 

You can't take a day off from being famousĀ 

Ā 

tumblr_ncsnjb6lcr1qc4hfoo1_250.gif

Morphine Prince

If this video gets into the millions they are gonna wish they woke up with Amnesia to pretend like this never happened lol.Ā 

FrozenKookie

This is just painful to watch. They're just there pretending they Don't hear anything, it's just really sad. :( hopefully they will vanish soon. thank God I stan to an artist like Gaga. They're just manufactured-making-money-machines nonetheless.

StressedOut

They could've at least said a simple "hello" or something. I just kept cringing at the poor girl saying "Luke please!" :cry:

migamiga

It's a sticky situation cause I can see both sides. It's a lose-lose situation for 5SOS cause they're entitled to their privacy and not having to stop every five seconds (no pun intended) to take pictures. But at the same time they did come off a little rude and unappreciative of fans who support them. But I was honestly really annoyed by the girls cause they acted like they were entitled to take a picture with them. If I saw Gaga but she didn't want to be photographed I would respect that and go away.

LordDisick

It's a sticky situation cause I can see both sides. It's a lose-lose situation for 5SOS cause they're entitled to their privacy and not having to stop every five seconds (no pun intended) to take pictures. But at the same time they did come off a little rude and unappreciative of fans who support them. But I was honestly really annoyed by the girls cause they acted like they were entitled to take a picture with them. If I saw Gaga but she didn't want to be photographed I would respect that and go away.

the didnt come off, they were

migamiga

the didnt come off, they were

To be fair, the guy at the end did seem to make an effort and seemed sorry

RAMROD

What is that bodyguard problems?

Ā 

A sugar daddy to one of them or something? :evil:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived