Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: 5SOS ignore fans; security tells fans to NOT buy their music!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Not them acting like they don't hear the fans and are still just standing there....That's horrible and those bodyguards are so terrible! :eww:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

This only reminds me how much Gaga REALLY loves her fans, while others treat their fans like peasants :omg:

Morphine Prince

"We don't take a day off from buying your music" :awkney: Umm, but you don't buy music every day? And although I think it's horrible that they didn't want to stop for 3 fans the security guards did say it was their day off.... we don't know how persistent these fans were being before the video. 

Comes to show how pathetic it is to stan for these boy bands. 

GlamGorgeousGG

:excuseme:   Those older guys are taking it too far to keep coming out and talking to the fans that way.  The girls seem to be behaving perfectly fine.  No need for them to keep arguing with and belittling them.

Fun facts about 5SOS:

-Fans were camping outside their hotel/arena and 5SOS threw eggs at fans.

-Calum's Mum hit a fan with a guitar.

-They only talk to the 'pretty, skinny, beautiful' fans as they want them as groupies.

Many fans have been at the airport, hotel etc and there have been overweight fans there, and the band has came out and gone straight to the skinnier girls and ignored the more overweight ones. 

Zilla

that's really unfortunate... I mean it's not like the fans ran in or anything, and those security guards were just as rude. wtf?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Dean Winchester

This only reminds me how much Gaga REALLY loves her fans, while others treat their fans like peasants :omg:

THIS.  Gaga treats us like we're on the same level as her.  She takes as much pics as she can with fans and tries her best to talk to each one individually, and if she simply can't she tells them "sorry, i have to go"  instead of ignoring them like they don't exist.  She even sends out god damn letters to monsters apologizing for not going out her hotel and supplys them with treats  :toofunny: there will never be no one like gaga, i feel as if we take her for granted sometimes tbh 

TimisaMonster

THIS.  Gaga treats us like we're on the same level as her.  She takes as much pics as she can with fans and tries her best to talk to each one individually, and if she simply can't she tells them "sorry, i have to go"  instead of ignoring them like they don't exist.  She even sends out god damn letters to monsters apologizing for not going out her hotel and supplys them with treats  :toofunny: there will never be no one like gaga, i feel as if we take her for granted sometimes tbh 

PREACH! :applause: Other artists just pretend to TOLERATE their fans and see them as annoying creepy pests....saying "I love my fans" are words....not actions :ohwell:

Archived