💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Those are US stats. The sales and the radio peaks provided are US-based (except the video views). The WW stats for 2014 of UMG's top 10-selling releases (including Interscope's) will be revealed by Vivendi earlier next year, followed by IFPI's report. However, C2C's inclusion is not certain, both for Vivendi's report and IFPI's. It'd need to move at least 1-1.5 million units WW to be safe. I'm hoping it did. So far, no official WW numbers have been released yet. We currently only have sales estimations from MusiCharts and MediaTraffic, and both are way under 1 million. 

Ok, thanks for sharing. According to Mediatraffic ARTPOP sold 1,3 million in 2013 but Vivendi reported 2,3 million, so let's just hope for the best

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, thanks for sharing. According to Mediatraffic ARTPOP sold 1,3 million in 2013 but Vivendi reported 2,3 million, so let's just hope for the best

Yeah, I have high hopes. It'd be a huge achievement for Gaga to have all her 5 major releases to be part of UMG's (and IFPI's) top-sellers of a given year. ARTPOP broke her top five IFPI streak when it peaked at #9 last year. So I really wish C2C won't end her top 10 streak. But if it does, being still included in the top 10 of UMG's own top sellers would still be great for her. I mean, how many jazz albums can brag that they've outsold most of the albums released by their home labels with only months of availability.  

169 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Winter Wonderland (+10)

Ups, double post. We will see in the morning where this song it will go.

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived