Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lorde chooses Charli XCX to appear on the Mockingjay Soundtrack

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you Listen to her debut album released in 2013 'True Romance? I'm a huge Charli stan but her 2013 material>>>2014 material

I haven't. My opinion is biased, and I admit it. I'm judging her based on her latest success, which I find disproportional, if that makes any sense.

Didn't she say she was going for younger artists originally? I wish she picked Gaga over Grace Jones but hey, stuff happens.

I don't think they would put Lana on because she's been doing her own thing with several movie tracks, especially if they end up picking her to do the next Bond movie.

I haven't. My opinion is biased, and I admit it. I'm judging her based on her latest success, which I find disproportional, if that makes any sense.

'True Romance' is VERY different from the music she's releasing right now. Imo TR is the best album ever (again imo) and you should at least listen to it, don't judge Charli only by her recent success :giveup:

EDIT: also her name is spelled Charli not Charlie

Great, I hope she takes the chance to make great deep music like up to 2013, and not the teenage dream mess she's been releasing with her last three singles. Doubt that will happen though, as she admited in the last interiew I read that she's aware she's going to lose fans from her True Romance era after she releases Sucker...

Gaga made radio friendly songs to get popular.

Why can't Charli too.

We need something other than Dr. Luke, Disney stars, and rapping about booty on pop radio.

Gaga made radio friendly songs to get popular.

Why can't Charli too.

We need something other than Dr. Luke, Disney stars, and rapping about booty on pop radio.

I like what we've got from sucker, just not as much as the amazing 2013 tumblr music she's done :giveup:

Betty Who

Okay NOW I'm even more excited for this soundtrack  :excited: Charli's song better give True Romance teas tbh!

If Lana hadn't written ****ed my way up to the top, maybe she'd be on it instead of charli :madge:

it's not about Lorde :roll: she was 9 when she got signed so I doubt she had s-x with anyone for her deal

ItsTommyBitch

it's not about Lorde :roll: she was 9 when she got signed so I doubt she had s-x with anyone for her deal

:awkney: might want to do some research about the song and which parts of it are hyperbolic or not.. Some of it is also about Lana herself :emma:

And for the record I was kidding.

:smh:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LordDisick

can u not, im tired of every charli stan bringing up her old work in every charli discussion to defend her.

true romance is great, but so overrated. she even said herself that she 'trying hard', to be 'cool' with that record.

this record is more her niche, with the punk sounds

Archived