💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lorde chooses Charli XCX to appear on the Mockingjay Soundtrack

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

along with Grace Jones, Duran Dura & Diplo

Lorde is curating a new wave sound for the soundtrack for the next “Hunger Games†movie.
Sources tell us the “Royals†singer is recruiting Grace Jones, Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon, Diplo and Charli XCX  known for singing the hit song “Boom Clap†from “The Fault in Our Stars†soundtrack  to sing tracks on “Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1,†due to drop in ­November.
The 17-year-old Lorde has been charged with handpicking every artist that appears on the soundtrack in addition to penning her own song, “Yellow Flicker Beat,†which was released on Monday.
The singer wrote on her Tumblr feed of the track: “It’s my first offering from what I hope will be a soundtrack you love. It’s my attempt at getting inside her head, Katniss’,†referring to ­Jennifer Lawrence’s character in the film.

Source

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Addy Ezzie

OMG I love the fact that she's picking the artists herself !! 

Slé Lorde, slé :ghostlegend:

Everyone Love's Charli now. :omg:

TBH, i wish they loved her during the True Romance era more. It looks like I will love SUCKER, but I hate how people know Charli now because of songs like Fancy, Boom Clap and Break the rules and not the Masterpieces like Grins, Nuclear Seasons and You're the One of the True Romance era

ItsTommyBitch

If Lana hadn't written ****ed my way up to the top, maybe she'd be on it instead of charli :madge:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Tropico

TBH, i wish they loved her during the True Romance era more. It looks like I will love SUCKER, but I hate how people know Charli now because of songs like Fancy, Boom Clap and Break the rules and not the Masterpieces like Grins, Nuclear Seasons and You're the One of the True Romance era

That may be true, but better (and with lower quality) than never! :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Charlie is kind of overrated. And Boom Clap is trash, imo. But we shall see. I'm trusting Lorde to save it.

Tropico

If Lana hadn't written ****ed my way up to the top, maybe she'd be on it instead of charli :madge:

Missed opportunity for an amazing song. :emo:

And imo FMWUTTT is forgettable. :noparty:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Hope is something better than Boom Clap and more Hunger Games style :giggle: Catching Fire's soundtrack was perfect so Lorde u better don't fuck up with this one :madge:

Charlie is kind of overrated. And Boom Clap is trash, imo. But we shall see. I'm trusting Lorde to save it.

did you Listen to her debut album released in 2013 'True Romance? I'm a huge Charli stan but her 2013 material>>>2014 material

Archived