VforVendetta

Donatella VS Fashion!  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Donatella
    • Fashion!

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

So which of these two ARTPOP songs about the world of Fashion do you prefer? Is any of them a filler? Are they both great? Do you like any of them to begin with?

I personally love Fashion! but I don't like Donatella that much, is the only song from ARTPOP that I only listen when I listen the whole album. The song is ok but it's forgettable and the lyrics are too much, I could live without it without missing anything. Fashion! on the other hand is very underrated imo, many have claimed that it's a filler but the song stands on it's own with an amazing melody-production, great lyrics with a meaning and great vocals. Definitely a great addition to the album.

What about you?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I prefer Donatella over Fashion! which is a total filler imo...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I love them both, would be hard to choose. I think Fashion! would stand the test of time though, while Donatella mightn't.

Koreku

Donatella remains decent throughout the entire song

Fashion! only really gets good at the end

so, Donatella for me

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Didymus

Gosh :udidnt: Terrible choice, but I'm gonna choose.. Fashion! because it has more fantasy for me.

djBuffoon

"Fashion!" has a delicious chorus, strong melody and lyrics, sophisticated production, one epic moment after another, that funky synth breakdown, and it is such an underrated bop.

"Donatella" is fun, I guess?

Fashion! is just amazing. The production is great, the vocals are great, everything is great (ok maybe the faux french will.i.am part isn't that great :rip:).

Donatella is a bop too

zexion_armando

Donatella actually feels like a well thought out song from Gaga.

Fashion seems like someone elses B-Side nonsense they gave to GAga.

Pure Adrenaline

I despite Fashion sooo

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Sugarfall

Fashion! is boring af and sounds a lot like 'Holiday' by Madonna R2NKmcO.jpg

Donatella has tacky lyrics imo, but the song (especially the chorus) is very catchy so I used to listen to it a lot. Now I've overplayed it tho. 

Girl Under You

Fashion!. Donatella is my least favorite from the album. I still like it though.

Tropico

I think they're both great songs which are taken for granted here. Both say very important things.

Fashion! (if we look at the art revolved theme of ARTPOP) sounds like a tragic yet fun story about a person or artist who only feels happy, alive and on top of the world when they are in glamorous clothing or practicing an art of their choice. High end fashion and materialistic things are the only things which bring joy to the troubled person or artist.

Donatella is like Do What U Want 2.0 or Gaga's life story lol. How, someone who only intends to do good and radite their magic is trashed by the media and everyone around them for just being who they are. Born This Way-ish too, I suppose.

I think I prefer Donatella though.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived