💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga scores 3rd #1 album in the US with Cheek to Cheek!

badboymonsterx

Featured Posts

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

YAAAAAAAAAAAACHT! :legend:

They looks so good!

Cute matching outfits.

Nice views.

Perfect.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

i hate that part of her personality

Even though the issue of the pik being photoshopped has been resolved, I would like to say something about Gaga's personality.  From her interviews ... I have watched more than 80 ... it is obvious that Gaga doesn't shade other artists.  Even when prompted by an interviewer to shade, she turns it around an praises the other artists instead.  She doesn't just talk about kindness, she lives it.  Some of her comments have been taken out of context or edited to try to show her in a negative light, but when you watch the full unedited interviews you see the true picture.

I hope Gaga is partying hard right now.  She deserves to celebrate and take great pride in her achievements, just as she tells us to be proud of ourselves and know we are superstars.  She is always trying to help others.  Personally, I am even more proud of her personality than her outstanding achievements.

I live outside the space time continuum.

boysboysboys

Discount the album now for 2nd week slayage :ghostlegend:

Just like Katy, lol

VersaceKing

SLAY MAMA!!

Gaga is the ONLY MUSICIAN in this DECADE to achieve 3 consecutive #1 albums in US!!!!!

JusticeforVenus

:pumpkoons:  show dem who da boss is  :scream:

the  :evil: power  :evil: is  :evil: real 

Props to Gaga for doing that hardcore promo last weekend. C2C wouldn't have been #1 without it :applause:

DanMonster

giphy6.gif

tumblr_inline_nbm7c8YF5R1r1jrax.gif

b3D6eo.gif

StrongFemale2.gif

Most people would do anything to flop as hard as Gaga! ðžËƓñ€°

Jewels n Drugs

I actually have tears in my eyes. This means so much to her...look at how happy she is! I can't wait to hear the next studio album!!!! AH, F*CK! We did it, you guys :D

You know, this is just a big f*ck you to everyone who bullied us because we supported her. AND this is a huge f*ck you to everyone who said she was over. Selling over 130k+ records in this day and age with any album is a success, let alone a damn jazz album. I mean, some artists go #1 with selling 50k. She still has so many fans out there. I hope she continues fighting for us, because I'll keep fighting for her. I love her! She's changed my life forever. I hope and pray that the media never takes her away from me.

:Sara:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

One Five Ten

I can't believe that HER JAZZ ALBUM became the #1 album in the United States, yet her "most successful albums" TF and TFM never did, flopga hu  :dope:

Archived