Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Cheek to Cheek is in the lead!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

If we get #1, we have to send a gift basket to the HSN lady. We couldn't have done it without her. :bunny:

:worship:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

You know what's funny tho, if they end up 2nd it's gonna be cause of Gaga dragging Tony down.

If they end up first it will be Tony lifting Gaga to a number 1 record :smh:

:smh: The media always make it sound like she can never achieve critical success on her own feet.  :smh:

Diamond Heart

C'mon Gaga  :giveup: 

Im not usually that bothered about sales but....

C'mon Gaga get that no.1  :giveup:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Whispering

How do you know for sure its not more than 125k?   Tbh, I am actually impressed with this number. I dont think many current artists can sing jazz and sale this much.

HDD is pretty accurate at this stage of the predictions. The final number might vary by a little, but it is usually fairly close.

This is so exciting! I just checked this thread (I'm at work!) Was hoping for an update by now!! URRGGG :giveup:

I will be so happy for Gaga and Tony, even if it is #2.. it is such a huge achievement! I feel like Duets II had a bigger chance of being #1 because it featured so many artists, so perhaps more people would want to buy it.

The media can spin it however they want, but they will get the #1 b/c Tony AND Gaga are Legends! :legend:

Blackwillow

If Cheek to Cheek debuts at #1 I'm going to tell Gaga to rename the album to Check to Check

you beat me with that name sis.  :whip:

MonsterMum

If Cheek to Cheek debuts at #1 I'm going to tell Gaga to rename the album to Check to Check

Cheek1Cheek :fan: 

It will be definitely be interesting to see how this music transition will affect her brand and how it expands to a broader range and attracts fans of different backgrounds and ages as she has done before. It's really fascinating to me to see how those of older generations see her music. While most conservatives will usually reject her brand out of principle, surely many will see Tony and remember that time when jazz was buzzing the streets as pop, hip hop, rock, and indie music does today. Also, it is interesting how she wishes to expose younger fans to this style of music if this will prove to be a greater revival of the genre for a new generation, breeding new jazz artists to the scene, similar to Amy Winehouse and others like her.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

inb4 it debuts at number one and makes her want to make jazz music more often than pop music7i4sTyP.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived